Car owner instructed not to honour Colts

Car owner instructed not to honour Colts

There are 1 comment on the story from May 16, 2007, titled Car owner instructed not to honour Colts. In it, reports that:

The Colts have no problem with Peyton Manning starting the Indianapolis 500. They just don't want a Colts car running in the May 27 race. via

Join the discussion below, or

Future_Mrs_Manni ng

Tyrone, PA

#1 May 20, 2007
That's crap. I could paint my house and kid blue and white...but this guy can't paint his car and say a lil "Go Colts"? Why does everything have to be about money...shut someone up, Peyton. Tell 'em hometown pride is priceless :) The parade is gonna be awesome...can't wait!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reggie Miller Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Reggie Miller puts Geist home on market (Dec '07) Jun '17 There phartse 92
News Stephen Curry Spent A Summer Changing His Shoot... (Dec '14) Dec '14 faith short 1
News The Great Debate: Would T-Mac Have Been Better ... (Oct '10) Aug '11 Kevs 26
News HICKS: Rodman doesn't belong in Hall of Fame (Apr '11) Apr '11 worm91 7
News Pacers fire Mel Daniels (Nov '09) Nov '09 Jus 1
News Aerial advertiser doesn't know who paid for Mil... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Southbay Heart 2
News Aerial banner over beaches admonishes former NB... (Aug '09) Aug '09 leo from cornelia 47