A Reggie Miller comeback ,,, with the...

A Reggie Miller comeback ,,, with the Celtics?

There are 312 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Aug 8, 2007, titled A Reggie Miller comeback ,,, with the Celtics?. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Is Reggie Miller contemplating a comeback? ESPN.com reported today that the Boston Celtics contacted Miller about joining their team in a reserve role.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
COLTS IN 08

Utica, KY

#315 Aug 17, 2007
Vito The Pizza Man wrote:
Just read where Garnett wants Miller. Here we go again, who's running the team? No other than Kevin Garnett, what a surprise!!!!!Paul wanted and Paul got. Be careful for what you wish for. Pierce will be begging for a trade by mid December if not before. I'm glad, the Celtics got what they deserved, a big mess. Who is Danny Ainge? Hey Mongelli, no wise cracks today or I'll put a curse on you and you will become a Boston fan. You could love the Red Sox, Bruins, Celtics, and Patriots. Well the Patriots would be OK. Watch you self little smart guy!!!!!!!
Puck the Fatriots no one wants to see them do anything anymore.
Vito The Pizza Man

South Yarmouth, MA

#316 Aug 18, 2007
COLTS IN 08 wrote:
<quoted text>
Puck the Fatriots no one wants to see them do anything anymore.
Hey Colts, I'm not a Patriots fan, but they have a great organization. All the free agent want to go to New England because Bob Craft is like George Steinbrenner, he'll get what the team needs to win. Actually Tony Siragusa is a friend of mine and I like the Colts. I am a Gainats fan, so feel for us, we are in trouble!!!!
COLTS IN 08

Utica, KY

#317 Aug 18, 2007
<quoted text>
Hey Colts, I'm not a Patriots fan, but they have a great organization. All the free agent want to go to New England because Bob Craft is like George Steinbrenner, he'll get what the team needs to win. Actually Tony Siragusa is a friend of mine and I like the Colts. I am a Gainats fan, so feel for us, we are in trouble!!!!
No they don't because
A.They payoff the Reffs at Foxburroh in durring the playoffs

B.Bob Kraft is about the biggest suckup in the NFL, that's why his team can go over the sallery cap and sign all thoes free adgents.

C.Their football game is about as borring as they get, ALL THEY DO IS THROW THOES STUPID 2 YARD PINK AND DINK PASSES

D.They get steriods from the coaches daughter

E.There coach is an @$$hole who isn't funny. And I'm not ever going to get into Tom Brady's (who was caught in Boston wearing a Yankees Hat) nasty breakup and kid.
COLTS IN 08

Utica, KY

#318 Aug 18, 2007
<quoted text>
OK first off see my prev. post. Secondy, that's great that you like the Giants. Eli Manning is awasome and he is going to smash the Patriots when he plays them next year in the regular season just like his big brother did. Also did you know that Eli got Married a little bit after the super bowl last season lol.
Nick Tersigni

Lowell, MA

#319 Aug 21, 2007
It's great to be a Celtic Fan now. They might have gone with experience instead of youth but i think it was they're only choice with the draft picks they got stuck with. Reggie might be old but he still has some gas left. And with KG Ray and Paul he'll fit in.
Vito The Pizza Man

South Yarmouth, MA

#320 Aug 22, 2007
Nick, Paisan, Reggie has been on empty for a few years now!!!!Wouldn't you rather have waited a couple of years to see what the younger Celtics could have done. After all they havn't done much for a while, what's a couple of years more. I think Ainge has been taking GM lessons from
Epstein.
Maddog

Rainier, OR

#321 Aug 22, 2007
I agree, I get goosebumps thinking of him returning.
uk fan

UK

#322 Aug 24, 2007
He's a great shooter! I say if he can still make it happen from down town you go for it. If only for 15 mins a game a few clutch 3 pointers can be the difference in those tight games!! I say give it one last season, one more try at a ring. I say MILLER TIME!

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#323 Aug 24, 2007
Its' Miller time in Boston. He can live the high life in Boston where as in Indy. town you can only drink it.
George Bush Sr

Utica, KY

#324 Aug 25, 2007
Grogan wrote:
Its' Miller time in Boston. He can live the high life in Boston where as in Indy. town you can only drink it.
Not gonna do it.
Nancy Tersigni

Bradenton, FL

#325 Aug 25, 2007
Nick Tersigni wrote:
It's great to be a Celtic Fan now. They might have gone with experience instead of youth but i think it was they're only choice with the draft picks they got stuck with. Reggie might be old but he still has some gas left. And with KG Ray and Paul he'll fit in.
I wonder if we're related! My son's name is Nick Tersigni also :) I did a Google search for my ex-husband (also named Nick Tersigni) and your post from this website came up. Feel free to contact us if you'd like. My email address is [email protected] We live in Tampa, Florida
Ryan Knox

Brooklyn, IN

#326 Aug 27, 2007
I think that is really cool Reggie is coming back. We all know he can still shoot, only if the Pacers would get him. I mean its Miller for crying out loud.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reggie Miller Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Reggie Miller puts Geist home on market (Dec '07) Jun '17 There phartse 92
News Stephen Curry Spent A Summer Changing His Shoot... (Dec '14) Dec '14 faith short 1
News The Great Debate: Would T-Mac Have Been Better ... (Oct '10) Aug '11 Kevs 26
News HICKS: Rodman doesn't belong in Hall of Fame (Apr '11) Apr '11 worm91 7
News Pacers fire Mel Daniels (Nov '09) Nov '09 Jus 1
News Aerial advertiser doesn't know who paid for Mil... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Southbay Heart 2
News Aerial banner over beaches admonishes former NB... (Aug '09) Aug '09 leo from cornelia 47
More from around the web