Let it Out

Let it Out

There are 55 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Mar 16, 2007, titled Let it Out. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Call us at 444-4445, and enter category 3; send a fax to 444-6565, attention LET IT OUT; or send an e-mail to [email protected] Comments might be edited because of space limitations or questionable taste.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
sooner than you think

United States

#47 Mar 17, 2007
Ion Thunderbird wrote:
If second hand smoke was as bad as they say 99% of all the baby boomers would be dead or dying right now. These people were exposed to second hand smoke everyday at home, resturants, hospitals, cars, offices, elevators, stores, waiting rooms , theaters, cinemas, and everywhere else. You name it, they smoked there. If second hand smoke is SOOOOOO BAAAAAD why are there STILL so many baby boomers who grew up with this horrible, evil killer? Because it's not dangerous! That's Why! It's the bunkl!
LOL. That is the funniest thing I have heard all day. Thanks, I needed a good laugh.
What is History

Brownsburg, IN

#48 Mar 17, 2007
Elizabeth wrote:
<quoted text>
How many real international-terrorism attacks did we honestly have BEFORE the TRade Center attacks?
USS Cole, World Trade Center, Embassy Bombings, Oklahoma City, Beirut and I still think I am leaving many out.
Fedup

United States

#49 Mar 17, 2007
Stop the whining about the U.S. Attorneys being fired. Clinton fired all 93 at once. Thus enabling himself to put his buddies in charge of the district that would have indicted him and Hillary for Rose Law Firm and Whitewater. We never heard anyone say how shady that was. Come on, get over yourselves. The only thing this administration did wrong was not firing all of them right at the beginning. Shut up already. The media needs to stop giving the Dems so much airtime. Grow up !
Fedup

United States

#50 Mar 17, 2007
Peggy Nichols wrote:
Shouldn't we send our injured military men and women to the same hospitals and doctors that our US senators and representatives go to? There should be no difference in level of care. What a shame that our injured has to fight for the medical care we promised them, in return fprotecting our country.
This is what would happen if we get Goverment run health care people. Wise up. The Dems need to see this fast, so that more they will leave health care to the private sect.
retired ibew

AOL

#54 Mar 17, 2007
Kim wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Al Qaida. Was he be-headed, too?

yes i fell sorry for #3 l believe he should have a christan exacution toO help him to redeem himselF so that he assured have having his virgins

CRUIXIFLY HIM ON A CROSS
retired ibew

AOL

#55 Mar 17, 2007
Boiler Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
How about the World Trade Center in 1993? The USS Cole? Anything ring a bell?
MUST BE A LIBERAL ONE WITH LOW BRAIN PROWER
Whatever

Martinsville, IN

#56 Mar 17, 2007
Susan Allen wrote:
Do you know why our politicians want to tax cigarettes and not alcohol? Because most of them drink alcohol. And doesn't it seem odd that the Governor wants to tax cigarettes to aid the poor when the majority of smokers are already poor? Hmmmmmmm
Isn't that an oxy moron?
You know what really seems odd and an oxymoron to me is that smokers like you say the majority of you are poor. Didn't it ever occur to you smokers that maybe you wouldn't be so poor if you didn't smoke. I quit 5 years ago and I'm sure they haven't gotten any cheaper over the years. Smokers wanting to quit should get a money jar and put each week's former cigarette money in it. You'd be really surprised how fast it adds up. Until then, poor smokers should quit complaining about being poor. I can't stand Mitch myself but this one issue I agree with him. I think he should tax the hell out of cigarettes. And the greedy tobacco companies sure don't care how many people pay to kill themselves either!
retired ibew

AOL

#57 Mar 17, 2007
GOOD TRY IU THE BALL COULDNT FIND IT WAY INTO THE HOOP
ENJOYED YOUR SEASON THRO
Whatever

Martinsville, IN

#58 Mar 17, 2007
Boiler Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
How about the World Trade Center in 1993? The USS Cole? Anything ring a bell?
Don't forget the US Embassy bombing in Kenya in '98 that killed among other people two young teenage boys. People need to quit bashing Bush. He's had his work cut out for him since he's been in office. And I'd be willing to bet if Hillary gets elected we can probably count on more terrorist threats being carried out against us too. Let's just hope nobody has the sense to vote for her.
Bill Walton

AOL

#59 Mar 17, 2007
Hey IU, Pack Your Bags

this headline's not so funny is it Star
Let Joan burn

Indianapolis, IN

#61 Mar 17, 2007
lightning_bug wrote:
<quoted text>
If people want to have a say about what others do on & to their own property, then those busybodies need to move somewhere where there is a homeowners association.
When I bought my house almost 3 years ago, my neighbor, I'll call her Joan, was nice but she hinted very strongly that I should cut down a tree near our property line. She said it was practically dead (it wasn't) & that my property would look soooo much better without that tree. I told her I loved that tree (I do).
Last fall, she sent me a certified letter trying to scare me into cutting down the tree. I had an arborist come & look at it, the tree is fine. I won't be cutting down that tree, although just yesterday, I paid N & S Tree Service (nice people, price was good, they did a great job) to trim it away from the property line.
Joan also tried to bully me out of painting my house yellow. I haven't painted it yet, I'm working on the inside of my fixer-upper before I do the outside, but even though I assured her my house would not be bright, it would be a soft, muted shade of yellow, she still acted like I'd said I was going to paint it orange & green plaid.
She said if I do paint my house yellow (I am going to), that she thinks she might just put up a really tall privacy fence, how would I like it if she did that? I told her it was her property, she could do what she wants with it. I don't know if she took the hint, I haven't talked to her since.
Yeah...I've seen neighbors like that...they're in Fall Creek Place! LOL. I'm SOOOOO glad I bailed out of that impending disaster and got a goregous restored 1899 Victorian in a neighborhood where you don't have to kiss every neighbors @$$ just to get permission to spit in your own yard, build a fence, park in front of your house, cross the street....
Lies

Indianapolis, IN

#62 Mar 17, 2007
What is History wrote:
<quoted text>
USS Cole, World Trade Center, Embassy Bombings, Oklahoma City, Beirut and I still think I am leaving many out.
Uh...Oklahoma City was bombed by one of "our own."
Paul

Freetown, IN

#63 Mar 17, 2007
Govener going to Europe in May. Stay there!!!
Susan

AOL

#65 Mar 19, 2007
John: I agree! Having lived in Indianapolis during the 1960's, I remember when the downtown area was blighted and crime and boarded up building were the norm. Peterson has gotten Indianapolis a real good start back in that direction.

“"Punting is Winning" UCLA”

Since: Dec 06

Somewhere in SoCal

#66 Mar 19, 2007
Susan wrote:
John: I agree! Having lived in Indianapolis during the 1960's, I remember when the downtown area was blighted and crime and boarded up building were the norm. Peterson has gotten Indianapolis a real good start back in that direction.
Well maybe if you were members and lived at WoodStock Country Club you could just ignore the problem and hope it all just goes away,huh? LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reggie Miller Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Stephen Curry Spent A Summer Changing His Shoot... (Dec '14) Dec '14 faith short 1
News The Great Debate: Would T-Mac Have Been Better ... (Oct '10) Aug '11 Kevs 26
News HICKS: Rodman doesn't belong in Hall of Fame (Apr '11) Apr '11 worm91 7
News Pacers fire Mel Daniels (Nov '09) Nov '09 Jus 1
News Aerial advertiser doesn't know who paid for Mil... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Southbay Heart 2
News Aerial banner over beaches admonishes former NB... (Aug '09) Aug '09 leo from cornelia 47
News Reggie Miller Pursuing Married Women? Husbby of... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Nick College Student 1
More from around the web