Let it Out

Let it Out

There are 55 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Mar 16, 2007, titled Let it Out. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Call us at 444-4445, and enter category 3; send a fax to 444-6565, attention LET IT OUT; or send an e-mail to [email protected] Comments might be edited because of space limitations or questionable taste.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Chill

Milford, OH

#1 Mar 17, 2007
Maybe i like my mail box wierd colors, i think my trashcans are fine at there current location. I like keeping my boat in my driveway for convience(because it wont fit in the garage or my living room) and am currently considering adding another boat to my driveway and im going to live in my house till I die so i dont really care about its value. How about them apples?
Craig

United States

#2 Mar 17, 2007
Welcome back to the Big Dance, IU. The University of Alabama-Birmingham, now coached by former IU coach Mike Davis, finished 15-16 for the season.
Bryan

Tallahassee, FL

#3 Mar 17, 2007
Chill wrote:
Maybe i like my mail box wierd colors, i think my trashcans are fine at there current location. I like keeping my boat in my driveway for convience(because it wont fit in the garage or my living room) and am currently considering adding another boat to my driveway and im going to live in my house till I die so i dont really care about its value. How about them apples?
Funny how people who do not pay for your house, help maintain it, try to tell you you how to live in it.

This is the problem with this country. No one wants to mind their own business and wants to worry about what others are doing.
Ummmmmm

Logansport, IN

#4 Mar 17, 2007
Heather Mills is a smarmy wench.
jerry

United States

#5 Mar 17, 2007
I agree with the writer about the #3 Al-Qaida guy. I'll bet that guy suffured the worst torture any one has ever had to endure. I find it hard to believe this country would do these things but since Bush has been in power (not office) I would believe anything.
Indy Fusion

Florence, KY

#6 Mar 17, 2007
Thanks to WISH TV for screwing up the high def signal for all the local teams. YOu got all the other games right, just had to mess with Butler, IU, Purdue and ND. SO glad I bought that nice big screen to watch the games on.
Boiler Bill

Newark, OH

#7 Mar 17, 2007
jerry wrote:
I agree with the writer about the #3 Al-Qaida guy. I'll bet that guy suffured the worst torture any one has ever had to endure. I find it hard to believe this country would do these things but since Bush has been in power (not office) I would believe anything.
Has anyone realized that we have not had another attack since 9/11? It's because of torture efforts. We also have had fewer deaths in Iraq since Bush started this "unpopular" surge.
Kim

Leslie, MO

#8 Mar 17, 2007
jerry wrote:
Poor Al Qaida. Was he be-headed, too?
wifey

Monticello, IN

#9 Mar 17, 2007
Corporate America: while eating at a business lunch, show some restraint! You are not eating at the all-you-can-eat buffet, and you make yourself look like a hog, and classless, to boot!
larry

AOL

#10 Mar 17, 2007
Suddenly Mitch Daniels acts
like he cares what we want.
Guess who's running for re-election?
in the loop

AOL

#13 Mar 17, 2007
As a government employee, I can tell you FOR FACT, that Mitch Daniels has lied to the public from day one.

“"Punting is Winning" UCLA”

Since: Dec 06

Somewhere in SoCal

#16 Mar 17, 2007
Indy Fusion wrote:
Thanks to WISH TV for screwing up the high def signal for all the local teams. YOu got all the other games right, just had to mess with Butler, IU, Purdue and ND. SO glad I bought that nice big screen to watch the games on.
I agree with you, but has anyone noticed how BAD CBS's coverage always is of NCAA Basketball Tournament?

God I wish ESPN could get the next contract deal, it is night and day because....CBS blows.

Somewhere in SoCal

#17 Mar 17, 2007
Boiler Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Has anyone realized that we have not had another attack since 9/11? It's because of torture efforts. We also have had fewer deaths in Iraq since Bush started this "unpopular" surge.
On the flipside, on a annual basis we have 30% more Americans deaths in Washington DC alone LOL!

Should we send our Military there to clean up our own Nations Capital? but we can Police Iraq with a lower mortality rate than our own capital, that is sad and pathetic.

GW is far from perfect, but he has done some good things and he does not cut and run when he is in the fire. In life it is easy to cave when the pressure is on, anyone that want's to blame the President for anything or everything that goes wrong is either Ignorant or Stupid!

One good thing that GW has done is we have had over 40 Quarters of Economic growth in a row. Does anyone ever give him any credit for that? Hmmmmmm???

Somewhere in SoCal

#18 Mar 17, 2007
in the loop wrote:
As a government employee, I can tell you FOR FACT, that Mitch Daniels has lied to the public from day one.
Don't all the politicians do that?
Duh

Bloomington, IN

#19 Mar 17, 2007
Why not picket Big Macs? Because
someone else eating a Big Mac doesn't
give me lung cancer.
Chris Danner

Durham, NC

#20 Mar 17, 2007
It is sad how liberalism and political correctness divides this nation. Radical Muslims are united because they all believe in the same hatered of everyone who does not believe in "God" the same as they but our nation's lone unification of freedom is the very root of our destruction! If we took what we know about our founders belief in one God for all people regardless of religion and united in the idea that God loves everyone and fought always only to defend ourselves or to promote equality for all who are oppressed perhaps we would actually have purposes in life other than division and self. That seems to be all we care about nowadays, my TV, my relaxation time, my possessions, my extra abundance of food I don't need, my LIBERAL VIEWPOINTS! Maybe it is our lax system of values that have caused us to fall so far. I don't agree with everything our president does but he is our president regardless!!! Do not forget some of the most important words ever voiced when it came to making nations great.....UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL!!!! This country is full of people who wish to hate and divide we stand to be on the verge of another civil war while trying to defend against radical Islam. Surely our technology will not be enough in the face of this evil it will only be unity under belief that will save us! The second Rome that brought prosperity and roads and jobs to all and all people can do is bitch, bitch, bitch until the whole thing comes crumbling down! Oh how chaos and anarchy will reign in the unenlightened world! Sorry this isn't meant to be directed at you but how does one get the point of unity across in a nation full of atheists and people who care more about thier agenda and themselves. All great nations of the past were built on three basic principles that everyone agreed on GOD (or Gods), FAMILY, AND COUNTRY! Now women no longer care about raising kids only having them, they don't care about the importance of a father figure, only thier own dictating opinions, women raise men like women and fathers raise daughters like men and family's fall apart. The place we live in now has come so lax that we feel we must accept the idea that money is more important then God and Family, that we should feed pets instead of humans, and we are charged outrageously for healthcare because Dr.s believe they are playing God, People gamble their money away when they could use it to provide a meal for one of the many victims of this demonic society. If I weeped oh how I would weep for the fate of my country. To many of us believe we are right even those who read the Bible perphaps it would have been better to let the pope decide for us instead of reforming into utter disaray and disagreement as protestants we are so confused we don't know wether we are Methodists, Baptists, Prespyterians,Lutherns,Mormans etc and many Christians resolve to think that thier way is the only way to heaven. Oh how wrong they are! Oh God forgive us for we took a great idea about you and ran in different directions until it was torn to shreds!

Since: Feb 07

Indianapolis, IN

#21 Mar 17, 2007
Did you hear they are closing the India Garden
restaurant downtown? Appearently the rent skyrocketed. I hope they find a new location very soon.
Kim

Leslie, MO

#23 Mar 17, 2007
I am not trying to start any fights. I would like to have some civilized discussion. The terrorists are not going to quit, no matter how nice we are to them, or what we give them. They see us as weak. If we let them have Iraq, then Iran will assume control, and with Syria, will move to gain control of the whole middle east. They will use their power, along with blackmail and terrorism to subdue the neutral counties. There will be no more Isreal, and then they will move into Europe. They tell this to their people everyday. They even glorify suicidal bombings in their Saturday morning cartoons. It is our business, because THEY made it our business. P.S. Have you heard from Russia lately?

“Shine a little light.”

Since: Jan 07

Bloomington, IN

#24 Mar 17, 2007
Bryan wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how people who do not pay for your house, help maintain it, try to tell you you how to live in it.
This is the problem with this country. No one wants to mind their own business and wants to worry about what others are doing.
If people want to have a say about what others do on & to their own property, then those busybodies need to move somewhere where there is a homeowners association.

When I bought my house almost 3 years ago, my neighbor, I'll call her Joan, was nice but she hinted very strongly that I should cut down a tree near our property line. She said it was practically dead (it wasn't) & that my property would look soooo much better without that tree. I told her I loved that tree (I do).

Last fall, she sent me a certified letter trying to scare me into cutting down the tree. I had an arborist come & look at it, the tree is fine. I won't be cutting down that tree, although just yesterday, I paid N & S Tree Service (nice people, price was good, they did a great job) to trim it away from the property line.

Joan also tried to bully me out of painting my house yellow. I haven't painted it yet, I'm working on the inside of my fixer-upper before I do the outside, but even though I assured her my house would not be bright, it would be a soft, muted shade of yellow, she still acted like I'd said I was going to paint it orange & green plaid.

She said if I do paint my house yellow (I am going to), that she thinks she might just put up a really tall privacy fence, how would I like it if she did that? I told her it was her property, she could do what she wants with it. I don't know if she took the hint, I haven't talked to her since.
Loretta Aleksa

Indianapolis, IN

#25 Mar 17, 2007
No more honey bees, no more food. Become aware of your fragile world of die with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reggie Miller Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Reggie Miller puts Geist home on market (Dec '07) Jun '17 There phartse 92
News Stephen Curry Spent A Summer Changing His Shoot... (Dec '14) Dec '14 faith short 1
News The Great Debate: Would T-Mac Have Been Better ... (Oct '10) Aug '11 Kevs 26
News HICKS: Rodman doesn't belong in Hall of Fame (Apr '11) Apr '11 worm91 7
News Pacers fire Mel Daniels (Nov '09) Nov '09 Jus 1
News Aerial advertiser doesn't know who paid for Mil... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Southbay Heart 2
News Aerial banner over beaches admonishes former NB... (Aug '09) Aug '09 leo from cornelia 47
More from around the web