Nuggets beat Timberwolves behind Anth...

Nuggets beat Timberwolves behind Anthony's 35 points

There are 3 comments on the Pueblo Chieftain story from Dec 2, 2006, titled Nuggets beat Timberwolves behind Anthony's 35 points. In it, Pueblo Chieftain reports that:

Carmelo Anthony took care of the scoring, while Eduardo Najera and Reggie Evans covered everything else for Denver on Friday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pueblo Chieftain.

timi onile

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Dec 2, 2006
I think that the t-wolves are regressing in their performances. They are losing to all the teams they are supposed to beat. The head coach, Don Casey's competence is questionable at this point of the season. This is because he is not making good use of the talents in his team. Please, Mr. kevin Mckale needs to intercede before the season runs out, else the T-wolves will find itself in a deep water again.
Pete

United States

#2 Dec 2, 2006
Yeah... unless a good trade oppertunity comes up, fire Casey. There is no reason why we are this inconsistant besides the fact that Dwane Casey has pretty much no experience with coaching, and cannot figure out a stradegy for his team as far as adjusting to who they're playing against.
diehard Wolves fan

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Dec 4, 2006
Pete wrote:
Yeah... unless a good trade oppertunity comes up, fire Casey. There is no reason why we are this inconsistant besides the fact that Dwane Casey has pretty much no experience with coaching, and cannot figure out a stradegy for his team as far as adjusting to who they're playing against.
thank you,
i totally agree w/ you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reggie Evans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News PBT: Clips to extend Griffin quickly, quietly (Jul '12) Jan '13 mike 2
News Los Angeles Clippers: Looking For A Split In Ga... (May '12) May '12 DaveMC 2
News Trade Idea: Rip Hamilton could give the Toronto... (Jul '10) Aug '10 Sammy 2
News Magic's Howard suspended for Game 6 vs. 76ers (Apr '09) Apr '09 Minstrel In The G... 3
News Los Angeles Lakers (14-2) at Philadelphia 76ers... (Dec '08) Dec '08 ViSalus 2
News Sixerville: Waiting For LeBron (Dec '08) Dec '08 Tony Clifton Impe... 2
News 76ers beat Pistons 96-91 (Dec '08) Dec '08 Quincy Booker 1
More from around the web