Felton looks ahead to game in Columbia

Felton looks ahead to game in Columbia

There are 3 comments on the The State - South Carolina story from Aug 11, 2006, titled Felton looks ahead to game in Columbia. In it, The State - South Carolina reports that:

Life has changed a lot for Raymond Felton since he became an NBA first-round draft pick out of the University of North Carolina two years ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The State - South Carolina.

Michael Jacobs

Cary, NC

#1 Aug 19, 2006
yea im happy that raymond gets to go bak to sc. i use to live their and i kno how great it is. i live in nc now so i still get to watch alot of his games so its good that people over their get to see him again. besides who wouldn't want to see raymond play? in my eyes he is the best point guard in the nba. srry chris lol.
ziggy

Statesville, NC

#2 Aug 21, 2006
Michael Jacobs wrote:
yea im happy that raymond gets to go bak to sc. i use to live their and i kno how great it is. i live in nc now so i still get to watch alot of his games so its good that people over their get to see him again. besides who wouldn't want to see raymond play? in my eyes he is the best point guard in the nba. srry chris lol.
He has a little ways to go before he gets to be the best point guard in the NBA, but I do agree with you that this season he'll prove to a lot of doubters that hes even better than CP3

http://www.bobcatsplanet.com
Marcus Timmons

Myrtle Beach, SC

#3 Oct 27, 2006
I agree that Ray Felton will be a force to reckon with in the league. He has only scratched the surface of his talent. I have had the opportunity to witness this phenom on all levels. Trust me, he is a BALLER! Latta, S.C.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raymond Felton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Deonte Burton Sleeper of the Draft (Jun '14) Jun '14 Rodney 1
News Best Potential Point Guard Trade Targets for Ne... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Knicks suck 1
News New York Knicks Rumors: Could Kostas Papanikola... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Olufemi Ogunjana 1
News Could the New York Knicks Acquire Tyreke Evans ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 The_Solution 6
News Potential Free-Agent Point Guards NY Knicks Mus... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Olufemi Ogunjana 1
News Keep Pablo: A Movement is Born (May '13) May '13 Fernando 1
News NBA Power Rankings: New York Knicks in No Posit... (Dec '12) Dec '12 jake 2
More from around the web