Rivers keeping flow going

Full story: Lowell Sun
While I appreciate the humor, the answer is no. No, I don't use the plastic Magic 8 Ball when I'm making my playoff predictions. Full Story
Teddy P

Dracut, MA

#1 May 20, 2010
I'm here Lynn! And I'll admit, after watching Mike Brown and Stan Van Gundy in action, I'm glad we have Doc instead of them.
However, even you or I could coach a team with Garnett, Allen, Pierce and Rondo to an NBA title.(OK, mabye not you, but I DEFINITELY could....LOL)
You'll also notice Doc changing his style a bit. One of my main criticisms was the inability to settle on an 8-man rotation and go with it. This year, it's the starting 5, Big Baby,'Sheed and Tony Allen. Other than a rare Michael Finley minute here and there, he's finally settled on an 8-man rotation and the continuity on the court shows.
So in closing, you're welcome Doc for all the free advice I gave you! Hope you were paying attention Lynn. Someday you'll know as little about the game as I do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ray Allen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Beasley Quickly Becoming Impossible to ... (Nov '13) Jul '14 dfsg 2
Ray Allen Enjoying Last Laugh over Kevin Garnet... May '14 MOTRIN 39
Miami Heat Unhappy That NBA Isn't Doing More to... (Apr '14) May '14 Heat Fan 6
Heat seek revenge against Pistons (Dec '13) Dec '13 NFL STREAM 2
LeBron James Gets Married in San Diego (Sep '13) Oct '13 Fan 2
Philadelphia 76ers Can Hire Allen Iverson To Re... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Jewel Williams 1
Jeff Jacobs: Only Pillar left standing from glo... (Jul '13) Jul '13 normanmack 1

Ray Allen People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE