Pierce must play big

Full story: Berkshire Eagle
LeBron James soared for dunks and stepped back for long jumpers, sending an immediate message to the Boston Celtics that he could not be guarded. Full Story
robert

Waxahachie, TX

#1 May 8, 2010
pierce smokes dope befor the game.he has no heart.
Old3

Birmingham, UK

#2 May 8, 2010
Paul has gotten soft and I have no Idea why.. His game has changed and gone are the days when he would have one of the quickest first steps of a small forward that he don’t even need a pick to be able to get by his man…if we are talking PP circa 2002, he can go toe to toe with Lebron…flash forward to PP 2010 and his patented moves are his step back jumper (non-existent in these series) his slashing drives with spin move(has not seen him do this), set shots for a three ball ( ain’t goin in in these series as PP is ave a career low 31% i think in these series).
Maybe its his age which I doubt it as he is only 10 months older than Kobe who can still be dominating.
Maybe its Lebron… he is just completely afraid to drive past the king when he can do it, I know he can.

PP in my view is just cruising in these series…I wish I know why but only he knows the answer, has he got any nagging injuries coz if you ask me, he is so slow flatfooted with no lift in his feet even Mo smo was able to dunk against him, if you ain’t got any lift, your jumpers are not gonna go in.
Richard Curtis

Los Angeles, CA

#3 May 8, 2010
The Cavs have upgraded their defensive game. Lead by LeBron. I don't care who you are, smothering defense will make your offensive game weak. Noticeably weak! Who else has had consistantly big games against the Cavs?? Nobody!! Take notice Celtic fans...all fans.... If you do take notice, you'll come to the realization that Cleveland has a dynamic versatile defense. Once again, our time has come!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ray Allen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ray Allen Enjoying Last Laugh over Kevin Garnet... (May '14) Nov '14 foureyes 40
Michael Beasley Quickly Becoming Impossible to ... (Nov '13) Jul '14 dfsg 2
Miami Heat Unhappy That NBA Isn't Doing More to... (Apr '14) May '14 Heat Fan 6
Heat seek revenge against Pistons (Dec '13) Dec '13 NFL STREAM 2
LeBron James Gets Married in San Diego (Sep '13) Oct '13 Fan 2
Philadelphia 76ers Can Hire Allen Iverson To Re... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Jewel Williams 1
Jeff Jacobs: Only Pillar left standing from glo... (Jul '13) Jul '13 normanmack 1
More from around the web