Police: Man used needle to hold up Billerica store

Full story: Lowell Sun

Police are searching for a man in his 20s who used a hypodermic needle to hold up a convenience store on Route 129 near the Tewksbury and Wilmington lines yesterday.
Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Apr 27, 2010
Red

Winchester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

The Drugs are running ramped all around this area it makes me sick.
MilitiaMaster

Somerville, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

Too bad the storekeeper didn't have a firearm -- kinda makes you feel silly carryng a needle when facing a .357.
Hawkeye

Lexington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

since the storekeeper is not an American, i wouldn't want him to have a gun.
Bitzy

Hampton Falls, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

Hawkeye wrote:
FYI oh racist one. There are AFRICAN Americans, INDIAN Americans, PAKISTANI Americans, ASIAN Americans, HISPANIC Americans and all other ethnicities that are still AMERICANS thank you very much. I personally wouldn't want a racist closedminded fool such as yourself to have a gun.
MilitiaMaster

Somerville, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

Hawkeye wrote:
YOU don't know that but hey, you just want your storekeeper to be serving you all day because you lack respect for him. NO WONDER you dont give a damn about his safety.
Disgustipated

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

Bitzy wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI oh racist one. There are AFRICAN Americans, INDIAN Americans, PAKISTANI Americans, ASIAN Americans, HISPANIC Americans and all other ethnicities that are still AMERICANS thank you very much. I personally wouldn't want a racist closedminded fool such as yourself to have a gun.
well if I had to guess, I'd go with Pakistani American....Either way Def. not Asian American.
MilitiaMaster

Somerville, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

Disgustipated wrote:
<quoted text>well if I had to guess, I'd go with Pakistani American....Either way Def. not Asian American.
naturalized citizens and non resident aliens actually have gun rights.
townie

Chelmsford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

Knowing that store, maybe the guy was mad because he checked his ID
Bill Ws Buddy

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

Its so sad to see what drugs will do to people. This could be any of our children in this position. Drug addiction is not a picky disease and it knows no boundaries. I just hope whoever did this gets the help they need, which might mean jail or treatment or both. Nothing like kicking dope in jail to make you want to listen to those who will tell you there is a solution.
Billy

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

Disgustipated wrote:
<quoted text>well if I had to guess, I'd go with Pakistani American....Either way Def. not Asian American.
Pakistan is in Asia.
latinlady

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

store owner should have had a gun and shot the b***tard in the head
Hawkeye

Lexington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

Bitzy wrote:
<quoted text>
hey dipstick!! get off your high-horse with your racist pointing finger!
i said nothing that could be considered racist except by closed minded fools like yourself!
I've been to that store them man is not American!

PUTZ
Disgustipated

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

Billy wrote:
<quoted text>
Pakistan is in Asia.
Technically its part of the Indian Subcontinent, and positioned in the Middle East, a recognized geographical region of southwestern Asia. But for short I would just say middle east . But I guess your right
yeahh

Chelmsford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

something needs to be done in billerica, like a town-wide intervention. its out of control over there..billerica parents take a look at your kids..it could have been anyone.
yeahh

Chelmsford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

his picture is up on the police blog, btw. someone has to know this kid..
Bill Ws Buddy

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

Wow, the blog says he just hit another store in Tewksbury. Won't be long now, especially after seeing that video.
noproblem

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

The Police Department doesn't do anything to fight drug abuse. A town the size of Billerica with a drug problem like they have in Billerica, the residents should demand the Police do something. I don't even think they have a dedicated drug unit or a drug dog.
Glad my kids are not in an environment like the Billerica School system.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ray Allen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Beasley Quickly Becoming Impossible to ... (Nov '13) Jul 27 dfsg 2
Ray Allen Enjoying Last Laugh over Kevin Garnet... May '14 MOTRIN 39
Miami Heat Unhappy That NBA Isn't Doing More to... May '14 Heat Fan 6
Heat seek revenge against Pistons (Dec '13) Dec '13 NFL STREAM 2
LeBron James Gets Married in San Diego (Sep '13) Oct '13 Fan 2
Philadelphia 76ers Can Hire Allen Iverson To Re... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Jewel Williams 1
Jeff Jacobs: Only Pillar left standing from glo... (Jul '13) Jul '13 normanmack 1

Search the Ray Allen Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••