Boston Celtics lose reserve for serie...

Boston Celtics lose reserve for series with Chicago Bulls

There are 33 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Apr 21, 2009, titled Boston Celtics lose reserve for series with Chicago Bulls. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Ben Gordon checked his text messages as he strolled to address reporters Tuesday afternoon, then laughed when asked if Ray Allen had contacted him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tiffany

United States

#22 Apr 22, 2009
they wont go no where without loul,they need him
Holla

Watervliet, NY

#23 Apr 22, 2009
Barth you are wayyy out of line.
Holla

Watervliet, NY

#24 Apr 22, 2009
Tiffany stop hatin. How come ya boy Pierce always looks like he's got a hangover??
Nada Surf

Aurora, IL

#25 Apr 22, 2009
Alex wrote:
No-Shot Noah blew the dunk at the end and wasn't strong enough to power up and get the foul.
The Bulls were out scored by in 14 in the paint and the Celts had 14 more rebounds.
No-Shot is too weak to get or maintain rebounding position. He gets puhed around as if he was on roller skates.
Do you think that No-Shot can find the weight room after two years or is too busy perfecting his DO!
Boston's center took No-Shot to school, look at the stats. Miller has to play more than No-Shot.
Noah is the weak link!
There would be no playoffs with No-Shot, LIttle Anal Alex...
Again, when you start growing pubic hair in the vaginaarea, you'll learn the game a bit.
Nada Surf

Aurora, IL

#26 Apr 22, 2009
ATLDre wrote:
<quoted text>
If he loses one for us? What the h3ll does that mean? Why Gordon would sign with a team with some of the most clueless basketball fans in the country is beyond me. BG scores 42 and now people think he "might" be worth keeping around. Since the Bulls probably won't land that inside scoring presence we've been looking for since trading that 20 and 10 scrub named Brand, losing Ben means this team will be weaker next season. That is almost certain considering Deng will be shoved back into the lineup. There is a reason 70% of Bulls fans never heard of Salmons before the trade. He really hasn't done much and since getting big minutes his hamstrings are already showing wear. Ben would be a fool to come back and be a 6th man on this team.
Thank god Gordon will be gone next season.
Nada Surf

Aurora, IL

#27 Apr 22, 2009
Barth wrote:
<quoted text> Anyone who uses non-clever monickers such as "No-Shot" can STFU in my book.
I like what Barth has brought to the board today.
Pocho can take her anti-Bulls' rhetoric back with her homies on the streets of NY.
Nada Surf

Aurora, IL

#28 Apr 22, 2009
Tiffany wrote:
That no way to talk to a lady fool
Tiffany, Pocho, is no lady.
Besides, if a woman can't stand the heat, she needs to get out of the kitchen.
Then again, she should probably be there anyway.
Tiffany

United States

#29 Apr 22, 2009
Oh shut the hell up grandpa nada,your not a man
Nada Surf

Aurora, IL

#30 Apr 22, 2009
It's a good thing she gets out of the kitchen once in a while.
She's already pretty large, from what I hear.
Nada Surf

Aurora, IL

#31 Apr 22, 2009
Barth wrote:
Why the F)UCK are you on the Bulls posts every day you uneducated, Celtics-loving W)HORE!?!?
Tiffany is probably just some poor guy getting paid $6 an hour to rile up people on Topix.
Tiffany

United States

#32 Apr 22, 2009
I weight 116,thats what you hear,so dont get it twisted,why dont you eat some more,from what i hear,your as skinny as a stick
Nada Surf

Aurora, IL

#34 Apr 22, 2009
I'm 5-foot-10 180
Tiffany

United States

#35 Apr 22, 2009
im 5-foot-2 116

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ray Allen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Heat say Chris Bosh will miss remainder of the ... (Feb '15) Mar '15 starrtasha1212 2
News Ray Allen Enjoying Last Laugh over Kevin Garnet... (May '14) Nov '14 foureyes 40
News Michael Beasley Quickly Becoming Impossible to ... (Nov '13) Jul '14 dfsg 2
News Miami Heat Unhappy That NBA Isn't Doing More to... (Apr '14) May '14 Heat Fan 6
News Heat seek revenge against Pistons (Dec '13) Dec '13 NFL STREAM 2
News LeBron James Gets Married in San Diego (Sep '13) Oct '13 Fan 2
News Philadelphia 76ers Can Hire Allen Iverson To Re... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Jewel Williams 1
More from around the web