Boston Celtics lose reserve for serie...

Boston Celtics lose reserve for series with Chicago Bulls

There are 33 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Apr 21, 2009, titled Boston Celtics lose reserve for series with Chicago Bulls. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Ben Gordon checked his text messages as he strolled to address reporters Tuesday afternoon, then laughed when asked if Ray Allen had contacted him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Alex

Chicago, IL

#1 Apr 21, 2009
No-Shot Noah blew the dunk at the end and wasn't strong enough to power up and get the foul.

The Bulls were out scored by in 14 in the paint and the Celts had 14 more rebounds.

No-Shot is too weak to get or maintain rebounding position. He gets puhed around as if he was on roller skates.

Do you think that No-Shot can find the weight room after two years or is too busy perfecting his DO!

Boston's center took No-Shot to school, look at the stats. Miller has to play more than No-Shot.
Noah is the weak link!
Tiffany

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#2 Apr 21, 2009
its all good,boston will still win
Darryl

Albany, NY

#3 Apr 22, 2009
OK Bulls!! Q1. Why is it that Rose didn't attack Rondo after he twisted his ankle?? Q2. Why don't you bigs box out?? Noah I am proud of you and how you've raised your game. Just watch the technicals. It's hard enough to win in Boston as it is. Q3. Why do you guys not understand that if you are going to foul someone don't give them a soft foul when they are attemtping to shoot. Q4.Can we pleasssseee get someone to shadow Ray or is that too much to ask?? My goodness!!! Stop going under the picks to get to him. Switch off!!! Miller please stop trying to dribble, put the ball in the hole with some authority please. Just get the ball in the paint and stop worrying about them blocking your shot. Ya just might get fouled if ya stop being scared. Rose please attack the basket pleassseee!!!! You are the man BG um loving you my dude, They'd better give you a fat contract!! Kirk, you can do better. Stop thinking so much and remember your Kansas days. Play smarter!!! Q5.Coach D, Why are you not using all of your bench?Q6.Who is the other guard on the bench?(Yeah the light skinned brotha). He must be able to ball a little he is in the NBA ya know. Q6. Why aren't you giving Gray some play? At the least, he is a big body that will (hopefully) be physical with the "Big Baby and Perkins" maybe even get him in foul trouble. The refs gave Boston that game on a platter. Q7.So now what you all gonna do now in Chicago? I'll tell ya what ya goona do!!! Come Thursday night, we will make them remember,forever the night they played the BULLS. Go Chicago!!!!
Tiffany

United States

#4 Apr 22, 2009
Boston will not let those sorry a$$ bulls win,losing 2 key players will only make the celtics stronger
Shorewood

Shorewood, IL

#5 Apr 22, 2009
Okay, I am becoming a believer in keeping BG. His play in Game 2 was outstanding.

Of course, if he loses one for us, I might flip-flop again.
Tiffany

United States

#6 Apr 22, 2009
its ok,but just know that bulls will lose even if ben plays his best,look what happen in game 2,he had 42 points,but they lost the game,lmao
ATLDre

United States

#7 Apr 22, 2009
Shorewood wrote:
Okay, I am becoming a believer in keeping BG. His play in Game 2 was outstanding.
Of course, if he loses one for us, I might flip-flop again.
If he loses one for us? What the h3ll does that mean? Why Gordon would sign with a team with some of the most clueless basketball fans in the country is beyond me. BG scores 42 and now people think he "might" be worth keeping around. Since the Bulls probably won't land that inside scoring presence we've been looking for since trading that 20 and 10 scrub named Brand, losing Ben means this team will be weaker next season. That is almost certain considering Deng will be shoved back into the lineup. There is a reason 70% of Bulls fans never heard of Salmons before the trade. He really hasn't done much and since getting big minutes his hamstrings are already showing wear. Ben would be a fool to come back and be a 6th man on this team.
ATLDre

United States

#8 Apr 22, 2009
Tiffany wrote:
its ok,but just know that bulls will lose even if ben plays his best,look what happen in game 2,he had 42 points,but they lost the game,****
I am going to track your location and infect your computer with a virus Neo couldn't get rid of..:)
Tiffany

United States

#9 Apr 22, 2009
Why would you do somthing like that dre?i like posting on here,and your going to take that away from me?your mean,i feel like crying
Barth

United States

#10 Apr 22, 2009
Alex wrote:
No-Shot Noah blew the dunk at the end and wasn't strong enough to power up and get the foul.
The Bulls were out scored by in 14 in the paint and the Celts had 14 more rebounds.
No-Shot is too weak to get or maintain rebounding position. He gets puhed around as if he was on roller skates.
Do you think that No-Shot can find the weight room after two years or is too busy perfecting his DO!
Boston's center took No-Shot to school, look at the stats. Miller has to play more than No-Shot.
Noah is the weak link!
Anyone who uses non-clever monickers such as "No-Shot" can STFU in my book.
Barth

United States

#11 Apr 22, 2009
Why the F)UCK are you on the Bulls posts every day you uneducated, Celtics-loving W)HORE!?!?
Barth

United States

#12 Apr 22, 2009
<<< Speaking to Tiffany :)

“Live Fast Die Fun”

Since: Apr 09

Orlando, FL

#13 Apr 22, 2009
If i were a Bulls fan the only players I would like them to keep would be BG and Rose. Other than that your team is full of mediocre players. I think having Del Negro suit up would be better than most of the players on a given night. If I were Heinrich i'd be praying that the Bulls cut ties with me so I can start for another team.
Tiffany

United States

#14 Apr 22, 2009
That no way to talk to a lady fool
Tiffany

United States

#15 Apr 22, 2009
<<<Speaking to Barth :)
Rich

Englewood, CO

#17 Apr 22, 2009
Alex wrote:
Noah is the weak link!
You're wrong. You obviously haven't watched a game since the begining of the season because Noah is really starting to come around. He's light years ahead of where he was and I think he's finally starting to get it. Sure, he didn't have a good game but he was great in game 1. The Bulls just need him to rebound and clean up around the basket. I used to hate this guy too but you can't deny that he's becoming much better. His defense is also coming along nicely.

Sure, he pissed me off when he didn't go hard with that ball at the end of the game but he's still learning. Hopefully he'll add some meat in the offseason and be a little bigger.

I never thought I would say it but he's probably top 5 in his draft class...
Balltyme2

Willow Springs, IL

#18 Apr 22, 2009
Barth wrote:
Why the F)UCK are you on the Bulls posts every day you uneducated, Celtics-loving W)HORE!?!?
Wow Barth I know Tiff can be a bit on the anoying side but no need to blast her like that. A sure Bulls win tomorrow will settle her down.
Balltyme2

Willow Springs, IL

#19 Apr 22, 2009
Sorry sp (annoying)
Tiffany

United States

#20 Apr 22, 2009
Im not annoying,yall know im fun to talk to,and just for saying that,im predicting that the bulls will LOSE,ha ha

eat that barth
Jeff

Britton, MI

#21 Apr 22, 2009
I haven't heard anyone in the media talk about how the Bulls are playing without injured Luol Deng. Deng is as good if not better than the 4th or 5th best players on the Celtics. All we hear are how the poor Celtics are banged up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ray Allen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Heat say Chris Bosh will miss remainder of the ... (Feb '15) Mar '15 starrtasha1212 2
News Ray Allen Enjoying Last Laugh over Kevin Garnet... (May '14) Nov '14 foureyes 40
News Michael Beasley Quickly Becoming Impossible to ... (Nov '13) Jul '14 dfsg 2
News Miami Heat Unhappy That NBA Isn't Doing More to... (Apr '14) May '14 Heat Fan 6
News Heat seek revenge against Pistons (Dec '13) Dec '13 NFL STREAM 2
News LeBron James Gets Married in San Diego (Sep '13) Oct '13 Fan 2
News Philadelphia 76ers Can Hire Allen Iverson To Re... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Jewel Williams 1
More from around the web