Orlando Magic guard Rafer Alston is suspended for one and will ...

Magic point guard Rafer Alston will be suspended for Game 3 on Friday night against the Boston Celtics, according to an NBA source. Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: Oct 08

Clermont, FL

#127 May 8, 2009
Aron wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm the fact that I've watched all 90 (regular season + playoffs) Magic games, most the games on TNT/ESPN (by other teams) and witnessed firsthand (at Magic games) how the officials change their stance game to game. And it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see that the officiating in the NBA has been utter crap this year. They need a 4th official on the floor to help out and/or make rule changes.
And how many games have you actually officiated? & of those games you officiated how did you do when your peers & superiors reviewed the game film?

What other basketball background do you have besides just watching the game? Have you been to any clinics, and if so which ones?
AAAARRRRGGHH

De Leon Springs, FL

#128 May 8, 2009
If Perkins isn't suspended for Game 4, then EVERY Magic fan should tear up their tickets for that game... because the NBA would be no different than wrestling at that point.
Magic Fan Mark

Clermont, FL

#129 May 8, 2009
Liberals Are Crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to ask. What qualifies you to determine that the calls aren't consistent?
Please go troll somewhere else.
Magic Fan Mark

Clermont, FL

#130 May 8, 2009
<quoted text>
And how many games have you actually officiated? & of those games you officiated how did you do when your peers & superiors reviewed the game film?
What other basketball background do you have besides just watching the game? Have you been to any clinics, and if so which ones?
Go away you flaming troll.
Magic Fan Mark

Clermont, FL

#131 May 8, 2009
AAAARRRRGGHH wrote:
If Perkins isn't suspended for Game 4, then EVERY Magic fan should tear up their tickets for that game... because the NBA would be no different than wrestling at that point.
Yup, he threw an elbow to the throat. Let's see if the league is consistent. We already know they aren't because they are dirty as crap.

I have a bunch of friends that are Spurs fans. They are watching this stuff also and can't believe it.

Orlando, FL

#132 May 8, 2009
Magic Fan Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Please go troll somewhere else.
So you can't answer my question?
Magic Fan Mark

Clermont, FL

#133 May 8, 2009
Here is the video for the Perkins elbow shot on Pietrus.

Magic Fan Mark

Clermont, FL

#134 May 8, 2009
<quoted text>
So you can't answer my question?
You haven't asked me any questions TROLL. See you aren't even paying attention to your own arguments. You are just here trying to stir up Sh*t.

Why not take your childish arguments back to the political forums where you clowns usually gather and leave Magic fans alone to enjoy the Magic.

Everything about you speaks "Loser who needs to argue to feel important in his life".

Orlando, FL

#135 May 9, 2009
Magic Fan Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't asked me any questions TROLL. See you aren't even paying attention to your own arguments. You are just here trying to stir up *****t.
Why not take your childish arguments back to the political forums where you clowns usually gather and leave Magic fans alone to enjoy the Magic.
Everything about you speaks "Loser who needs to argue to feel important in his life".
So you jumped in to argue with me when I asked someone else a question, but I'm the one who wants to argue? That makes sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ray Allen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Beasley Quickly Becoming Impossible to ... (Nov '13) Jul '14 dfsg 2
Ray Allen Enjoying Last Laugh over Kevin Garnet... (May '14) May '14 MOTRIN 39
Miami Heat Unhappy That NBA Isn't Doing More to... (Apr '14) May '14 Heat Fan 6
Heat seek revenge against Pistons (Dec '13) Dec '13 NFL STREAM 2
LeBron James Gets Married in San Diego (Sep '13) Oct '13 Fan 2
Philadelphia 76ers Can Hire Allen Iverson To Re... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Jewel Williams 1
Jeff Jacobs: Only Pillar left standing from glo... (Jul '13) Jul '13 normanmack 1

Ray Allen People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE