Celtics blow off some steam, ecstatic...

Celtics blow off some steam, ecstatic to get even in series

There are 4 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Jun 6, 2010, titled Celtics blow off some steam, ecstatic to get even in series. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

A dripping Glen Davis marched through the Boston Celtics locker room on Sunday night, towel clinging to its last thread, grinning and shouting "Excuse me, wet naked man coming through." Tiny Nate Robinson, a stall away, shouted back, "Move, you big naked baby.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

xislanda

New York, NY

#2 Jun 7, 2010
Going to be a brawl back in Boston so get ready all you Faker fans. Don't be blaming the refs or dishing out other excuses. Come play the game and see what happens, just like back in 08 I was hearing sweep, Kobe will single handed whip the Celts and so on.
Still sticking with Celts in 6 winning out here just like back in 69.
John

Camarillo, CA

#3 Jun 7, 2010
The Lakers are TOAST.

“Exposing Hypocrites 1 by 1”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#4 Jun 7, 2010
Bostons too good for them. When Pierce and Garnett can have bad scoring games like they did and the Celts pull it off....that's a deep bench!

If the refs stop calling it like it's a regular season game....the Lakers are toast!

“Exposing Hypocrites 1 by 1”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#5 Jun 7, 2010
Pearce.....Bang!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ray Allen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Heat say Chris Bosh will miss remainder of the ... (Feb '15) Mar '15 starrtasha1212 2
News Ray Allen Enjoying Last Laugh over Kevin Garnet... (May '14) Nov '14 foureyes 40
News Michael Beasley Quickly Becoming Impossible to ... (Nov '13) Jul '14 dfsg 2
News Miami Heat Unhappy That NBA Isn't Doing More to... (Apr '14) May '14 Heat Fan 6
News Heat seek revenge against Pistons (Dec '13) Dec '13 NFL STREAM 2
News LeBron James Gets Married in San Diego (Sep '13) Oct '13 Fan 2
News Philadelphia 76ers Can Hire Allen Iverson To Re... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Jewel Williams 1
More from around the web