Boston Celtics Rajon Rondo Is What Th...

Boston Celtics Rajon Rondo Is What The Heat Need: Why They Will Not...

There are 2 comments on the Boston Celtics Report story from Nov 24, 2010, titled Boston Celtics Rajon Rondo Is What The Heat Need: Why They Will Not.... In it, Boston Celtics Report reports that:

In 2008 the Boston Celtics formed the first super team of the new era. The Celtics united super stars Paul Pierce, Ray Allen, and Kevin Garnett to form a team that ran rough shot through the NBA and return Boston to championship glory.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boston Celtics Report.

Fort Myers, FL

#1 Nov 24, 2010
I told everyone from the start they should have signed Allen Iverson gotten rid of chalmers joel anthony and magloire. Oh ya and that guy they call coach he is a nobody I don't even know how he got a chance to coach but thats all coming to light so see ya spo finnally! We would have been better off getting Amare than bosh we just don't have a banger maybe dampier can help it sure cant hurt. face it after the big 3 we have nothing. Well I'm sure mike miller is going to help once he is better. and now without udonis even more salt into the wound. I predict after the shilacking the heat takes tonight in Orlando spoelstra gets the boot if not now before the allstar game.

Fort Myers, FL

#2 Nov 24, 2010
Oh ya if we would have not gotten rid of Beasley we probobly would be undefeated.but again that comes down to the lack of a coach not getting through to someone or recognizing the talent and doing everything to mold him now he's averaging 23 a game in Minnesota so hope your happy miami you reap what you sew. Big z nice guy tries hard but will be no impact on the outcome of the heats season. Hell they should have taken delonte west and left ilgauskas

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ray Allen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Heat say Chris Bosh will miss remainder of the ... (Feb '15) Mar '15 starrtasha1212 2
News Ray Allen Enjoying Last Laugh over Kevin Garnet... (May '14) Nov '14 foureyes 40
News Michael Beasley Quickly Becoming Impossible to ... (Nov '13) Jul '14 dfsg 2
News Miami Heat Unhappy That NBA Isn't Doing More to... (Apr '14) May '14 Heat Fan 6
News Heat seek revenge against Pistons (Dec '13) Dec '13 NFL STREAM 2
News LeBron James Gets Married in San Diego (Sep '13) Oct '13 Fan 2
News Philadelphia 76ers Can Hire Allen Iverson To Re... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Jewel Williams 1
More from around the web