Last Chance: Cavs Go for Win Against ...

Last Chance: Cavs Go for Win Against Celtics in Game 6

There are 49 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from May 13, 2010, titled Last Chance: Cavs Go for Win Against Celtics in Game 6. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

You can blame it on the balky elbow, a shaky supporting cast or the numerous off-court distractions that follow the NBA's best player around on a daily basis.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

United States

#22 May 14, 2010
James LeBron? Couldn't the reporter at least get the name right>
Nic

Painesville, OH

#23 May 14, 2010
johnny_utahs wrote:
Its Lebron-ageddon in cleveland, and its not his fault. Everyone gave up on him after game 5 saying "He's soft." "He quit." "He's doing this on intentionally." The overall fan base in cleveland has gotten so sour and bitter that they are willing to scorn the very same man that has given them the chance to at what they've always wanted- a championship.
Its frustrates me to high heaven to hear how "fans" think we will be better off without him. YOU ARE CRAZY! If we loose this young man, we loose the franchise. They'll be the Seattle or Las Vegas Cavs in ten years or less. You can't have Michael Jordan Jr... a local, none the less, leave the organization and expect it to survive. I'm disgusted in the vast majority of the Cavs fan base.
Go do what you got to do, Lebron.
Could of not said it any better! Some of these post are so ridiculous! They wish they had his talent!
cleveland chris

United States

#24 May 14, 2010
LOL ,I PROVED ALL YOU BELIEVERS WRONG AGAIN ,NOW YOUR HERO LEBRON WILL BE LEAVING SOON TO TOP IT ALL OFF
SAD

Ashtabula, OH

#25 May 14, 2010
The cavs suck and so does Lebron...mvp---don't think so. please leave lebron...go to ny..and take Brown with ya...oh and shaq, so glad we got him....
JayJ

Cleveland, OH

#26 May 14, 2010
Us clevelanders are allowed to be fairweather fans for all the abuse we have been subjected to. I really think there is a curse. Something always goes wrong.
SAD

Ashtabula, OH

#27 May 14, 2010
there isn't a curse, we just don't pay to have good players and ones that care. don't use "curse" as an excuse. we just have sucky players. we don't have men on the team, they are boys and they can't get the job done when needed.
THE JINX GOES ON

North Olmsted, OH

#28 May 14, 2010
TO ALL YOU CAVS FANS, LOOKS LIKE YOU MVP LAID DOWN FOR THE PLAYOFFS,HEAR THEY ARE SELLING SEASON TICKETS FOR THE NEW YORK KNICKS!!!!!!!!!!
MEG

Valley City, OH

#29 May 14, 2010
Pat B wrote:
Cavs need to kick Lebron (LECHOKE) off the Team. he is all that til we need him to bring his game and then proves he really is a Loser. hope he goes to another city he dont deserve us.
ya know, you really need to rethink your statement. LBJ has a triple double, and you can honestly say that he thinks he is "all that"? Maybe it is his supporting cast. Let's see...did Antawn do anything, Mo finally did in the first half...but what happened in the second half? The rest of the team, for the second year in a row, has not shown up at playoff time, and neither has the coach with his choice of who to use from the bench. And, if you really look at LBJ's playing, you will note that he has never had as many turnovers as he has had in this series...which means there is definitely something wrong with that elbow of his. Funny how when people lose they turn their backs on someone...I, for one, will be sad to see him leave.
MEG

Valley City, OH

#30 May 14, 2010
cleveland chris wrote:
LOL ,I PROVED ALL YOU BELIEVERS WRONG AGAIN ,NOW YOUR HERO LEBRON WILL BE LEAVING SOON TO TOP IT ALL OFF
why do you call yourself cleveland chris? YOU didn't prove any of us wrong! YOU didn't do anything. Don't give yourself all of the credit here, cuz' there is none to give you! LeBron may be leaving....but I am hoping that HE will prove you wrong and stay! Then we will see who is laughing.

“A work in progress”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#31 May 14, 2010
AllTogether2010 wrote:
Boston is a veteran team that's been there and done that. Lebron cant do it all himself. Whatever happens, he needs a situation where he gets more rest during the season. Everything he has ever dreamed of can be accomplished in Cleveland, Rome wasn't built in a day and neither were Jordan's championship teams. I hope he looks himself in the mirror and realizes that the grass isn't greener on the other side of the fence....no one, I MEAN NO ONE will love him like the die hard fans in Cleveland!
I agree with you 100% and I am totally bummed out, but sometimes it isn't about the love, it is about the money and I think New York will fork out the $$$$
LeGone LeBron

Florham Park, NJ

#32 May 14, 2010
James wrote:
Everyone seems to put all the weight on LeBron's shoulders. There is more than one player on the team. Where were they do? Right with everyone else depending on LeBron. He'll leave Cleveland and become a champion somewhere else!
James has peaked as a player; he's 25 going on 30. Any team that pays this ego-maniac a lot of money for a lot of years is nuts.
understand

Rocky River, OH

#33 May 14, 2010
To all the die hard Cav's fans James did a good job making sure that there is not a championship in cleveland! I say Good-bye LaBoo, and where ever you go I hope that they don't put you up on the center stage. But I also forgot they are saying something about his elbow and that's why they lost, sorry excuse.
kathie

Wadsworth, OH

#34 May 14, 2010
I love Lebron, He's not only one of the greatest players of all time, he is a gentleman too. Very strong character and I'm sure he played with a lot of elbow pain--for his fans. Thank you Lebron, you gave your all. That injury he has is worse than we know at the moment, IMO.
true fan

Cleveland, OH

#35 May 14, 2010
Look, Lebron is a AWESOME player. And its obvious that the NBA knows this too. The man didnt get MR.MVP for nothing! I hope he doesn't leave Cleveland and I also hope that we keep our team with the exception of two players, Parker and Gibson. They need to leave! They were not good for the team. And i can say that Moe and Jamorio were great assets to the team this entire season. I believe that we can and will bring it on home next year. Good Job Lebron and the rest of the team. Job well done. After all we'd NEVER have this conversation about the Browns........have they ever even made it this far???
Dan

Perrysburg, OH

#36 May 14, 2010
If your waiting for a Championship in Cleveland in aint going to happen. Cleveland Fans should by now be use to let downs. I have adapted to the fact that all Cleveland Sport Teams are either jinxed or just don't have what it takes to make the big league!!
val

Wooster, OH

#37 May 14, 2010
So why does this not surprise me-- the cleveland pro teams have always been the farm systems for all of the pros regardless of the sport
chelle

Lagrange, OH

#38 May 14, 2010
I think LBJ did this on purpose. I think if the Cavs had gone all the way it would of been hard for him to justify a move. I think he wanted to leave all along and this just helped seal the deal and make it easier for him.
john

North Ridgeville, OH

#40 May 14, 2010
9 turnovers? hmmm the Browns need him
Nic

Painesville, OH

#42 May 14, 2010
Pat B wrote:
Cavs need to kick Lebron (LECHOKE) off the Team. he is all that til we need him to bring his game and then proves he really is a Loser. hope he goes to another city he dont deserve us.
No they do not need to kick him off, they need to fire the coach! You are a total idiot with your comment. Without him 7 yrs here & doing for Cleveland & getting them to the playoffs this yr, they would be screwed. If you think for a moment that your comment is making a statement, you are wrong. You leave, people of cleveland don't know you from Adam. LeBron has a gift, which so many negative people on here wish they can have! Be miserable, LeBron is Famous & well loved win or lose!
Nic

Painesville, OH

#43 May 14, 2010
ttt wrote:
I told everybody that lebron was NOT the king and the cav's WILL NOT win the playoffs! Now maybe people will shut up about lebron!!! Way to go Boston!!! Now maybe we can start watching some real B. games!!!
Yes he is, your just hate with Envy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ray Allen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Heat say Chris Bosh will miss remainder of the ... (Feb '15) Mar '15 starrtasha1212 2
News Ray Allen Enjoying Last Laugh over Kevin Garnet... (May '14) Nov '14 foureyes 40
News Michael Beasley Quickly Becoming Impossible to ... (Nov '13) Jul '14 dfsg 2
News Miami Heat Unhappy That NBA Isn't Doing More to... (Apr '14) May '14 Heat Fan 6
News Heat seek revenge against Pistons (Dec '13) Dec '13 NFL STREAM 2
News LeBron James Gets Married in San Diego (Sep '13) Oct '13 Fan 2
News Philadelphia 76ers Can Hire Allen Iverson To Re... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Jewel Williams 1
More from around the web