Last Chance: Cavs Go for Win Against ...

Last Chance: Cavs Go for Win Against Celtics in Game 6

There are 49 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from May 13, 2010, titled Last Chance: Cavs Go for Win Against Celtics in Game 6. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

You can blame it on the balky elbow, a shaky supporting cast or the numerous off-court distractions that follow the NBA's best player around on a daily basis.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Pat B

Cleveland, OH

#1 May 13, 2010
Cavs need to kick Lebron (LECHOKE) off the Team. he is all that til we need him to bring his game and then proves he really is a Loser. hope he goes to another city he dont deserve us.
DTA

Stow, OH

#2 May 13, 2010
did you all really expect any thing else every sports team in Ohio are
LOSERS
Kendall

Beachwood, OH

#3 May 13, 2010
That was painful to watch.
I have a feeling we won't be seeing LeBron in a cavs jersey next year.
ttt

North Ridgeville, OH

#4 May 13, 2010
I told everybody that lebron was NOT the king and the cav's WILL NOT win the playoffs! Now maybe people will shut up about lebron!!! Way to go Boston!!! Now maybe we can start watching some real B. games!!!
Government Cheese

Sterling Heights, MI

#5 May 13, 2010
Cavs didn't just lose this one. No doubt LeBron gave it away to make leaving easier on his huge ego.
Perspective

Corry, PA

#6 May 13, 2010
All, they got beat by a good team. LeBron GOT them here. He'll be back.
Perspective

Corry, PA

#7 May 13, 2010
BTW, Mike Brown is the guy who will be gone.
James

North Ridgeville, OH

#8 May 13, 2010
Everyone seems to put all the weight on LeBron's shoulders. There is more than one player on the team. Where were they do? Right with everyone else depending on LeBron. He'll leave Cleveland and become a champion somewhere else!
Paul from canton

Canton, OH

#9 May 13, 2010
Yea WITNESS !!!!!!
B James

Lorain, OH

#10 May 13, 2010
No worry, Clevelanders are very use to loosing Teams, they have many! No, there is no need to say the old crap of "There's always next year". Bull!!!
PJ in Madison

Ashtabula, OH

#11 May 13, 2010
I absolutely don't understand it. Why the hell did LBJ continue to assure Cleveland that he was fine and there was nothing to worry about when it obviously wasn't true. I would have a lot more respect for him if he would have just told us that his elbow was causing him extreme pain and that he wasn't going to play 100%. However it wasn't just lebron. The whole team did not play up to the standards they did in the regular season as the best damn team in the nba. I mean just look at antawn jamison- 1/10 fg with 5 pts. Just pathetic. I don't even want to know what will become of lebron. i don't know if he should stay or not after watching that series.
johnny_utahs

Lakewood, OH

#12 May 13, 2010
Its Lebron-ageddon in cleveland, and its not his fault. Everyone gave up on him after game 5 saying "He's soft." "He quit." "He's doing this on intentionally." The overall fan base in cleveland has gotten so sour and bitter that they are willing to scorn the very same man that has given them the chance to at what they've always wanted- a championship.
Its frustrates me to high heaven to hear how "fans" think we will be better off without him. YOU ARE CRAZY! If we loose this young man, we loose the franchise. They'll be the Seattle or Las Vegas Cavs in ten years or less. You can't have Michael Jordan Jr... a local, none the less, leave the organization and expect it to survive. I'm disgusted in the vast majority of the Cavs fan base.
Go do what you got to do, Lebron.
johnny_utahs

Lakewood, OH

#13 May 13, 2010
Pat B wrote:
Cavs need to kick Lebron (LECHOKE) off the Team. he is all that til we need him to bring his game and then proves he really is a Loser. hope he goes to another city he dont deserve us.
...it's dosen't deserve us...and you're nuts.
michael

Cleveland, OH

#14 May 13, 2010
Lebron will stay with the CAVS. Mike Brown will be fired. Z, Delonte, Booby and Shaq are all out of here.
Michael

Beachwood, OH

#15 May 13, 2010
johnny_utahs wrote:
<quoted text> ...it's dosen't deserve us...and you're nuts.
And it's lose not "loose"

ex. Gee, is there anything left to lose?

I'll be damned, johnny_utahs has a loose mother.

Spell checkers...hate em.
Snowglobe 716

Norwalk, OH

#16 May 13, 2010
All you fair weather fans need to pick another team to support!The Cavs finally have the team members to win a championship and while they are a great team when everyone is healthy, anyone who knows basketball knows that on any given night things can happen - some that we don't want, such as this loss. I, personally hope that LeBron chooses to finish his career here, AND that Shaq and Z will choose to come back at least another year AND that the bosses will choose to leave this team the way it is and try to keep everyone here! Every time they make a trade the team has to start all over learning to play together! Give them all a chance!.
DTA

Stow, OH

#17 May 13, 2010
All you fair weather fans need to pick another team to support!The Cavs finally have the team members to win a championship and while they are a great team when everyone is healthy, anyone who knows basketball knows that on any given night things can happen - some that we don't want, such as this loss. I, personally hope that LeBron chooses to finish his career here, AND that Shaq and Z will choose to come back at least another year AND that the bosses will choose to leave this team the way it is and try to keep everyone here! Every time they make a trade the team has to start all over learning to play together! Give them all a chance!.

WOW you really need to wake up and smile the crap that is really all ohio teams
AllTogether2010

Willoughby, OH

#19 May 13, 2010
Boston is a veteran team that's been there and done that. Lebron cant do it all himself. Whatever happens, he needs a situation where he gets more rest during the season. Everything he has ever dreamed of can be accomplished in Cleveland, Rome wasn't built in a day and neither were Jordan's championship teams. I hope he looks himself in the mirror and realizes that the grass isn't greener on the other side of the fence....no one, I MEAN NO ONE will love him like the die hard fans in Cleveland!
Tommy

Huntsville, AL

#20 May 14, 2010
Im a Lakers fan since Magic and Kareem played together. Let me give your Cavs front office some advice here. GET BETTER PLAYERS OR A BETTER COACH AROUND LEBRON. Look at the Lakers when the 3peat ended. We fell to the bottom part of the league. We had Kobe but our players surrounding him were trash..Smush Parker, Kwame Brown, Brian Cook. Also Phil left for a year or two. Our front office fixed that in a few years with the addition of Pau Gasol, Ariza (who left), Artest and the re-signing of Phil Jackson. We had to rid of our garbage surrounding Kobe. Cmon now, Shaq? Mo Williams? Antawn Jamison? Not enough!!!! Gotta get players who will GET THE JOB DONE. But its too late for you guys.
TerryM

Ashland, OH

#21 May 14, 2010
Only thing that makes me sick is when Fox8 compares Queen James to Michael Jordan. James is and never will be as good as MJ. MJ got the job done always.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ray Allen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Heat say Chris Bosh will miss remainder of the ... (Feb '15) Mar '15 starrtasha1212 2
News Ray Allen Enjoying Last Laugh over Kevin Garnet... (May '14) Nov '14 foureyes 40
News Michael Beasley Quickly Becoming Impossible to ... (Nov '13) Jul '14 dfsg 2
News Miami Heat Unhappy That NBA Isn't Doing More to... (Apr '14) May '14 Heat Fan 6
News Heat seek revenge against Pistons (Dec '13) Dec '13 NFL STREAM 2
News LeBron James Gets Married in San Diego (Sep '13) Oct '13 Fan 2
News Philadelphia 76ers Can Hire Allen Iverson To Re... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Jewel Williams 1
More from around the web