Celtics beaten by New Jersey Nets

The Boston Celtics haven't found a way to fix their defensive woes. Center Brook Lopez scored 25 points and guards Devin Harris and Courtney Lee added 23 and 21 points and the New Jersey Nets topped the Celtics 104-96 Saturday. Full Story
wtf

Houston, TX

#1 Mar 2, 2010
....wow
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

#2 Mar 2, 2010
Upsets happens,its no surprise,the nets still are a good team,they just need to learn how to play without Vince Carter.
bleeding green

Springfield, MA

#3 Mar 2, 2010
It's probably a good thing, getting whupped like that. It might wake them up.
tell it like it is

Agawam, MA

#4 Mar 2, 2010
its a sign of whats to come for the celtics. this is the begining of the end for the new look C's. KG has offically lost a full step in his game, Pierce went from a 21 ppg. guy to a 16 guy, Allen is incredibly inconsistant. They traded eddie house who was there only positive spark coming off the bench (he is capeable of putting up 20-30 off the bench in limited minutes) and nate robinson is not the answer. Good By championship run! you guys are 1 and done. i will be shocked if you get passed the 2nd round.
cbb

Great Barrington, MA

#5 Mar 2, 2010
It is only spring training, did Ortiz play?

Since: May 10

Duncanville, TX

#6 May 13, 2010
celtics suck it's lakers Era don't give me that bull yall going to the finals yall will get your butt kicked by orlanda just another 2009 finals repeat by the way 2 peat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ray Allen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Beasley Quickly Becoming Impossible to ... (Nov '13) Jul '14 dfsg 2
Ray Allen Enjoying Last Laugh over Kevin Garnet... May '14 MOTRIN 39
Miami Heat Unhappy That NBA Isn't Doing More to... May '14 Heat Fan 6
Heat seek revenge against Pistons (Dec '13) Dec '13 NFL STREAM 2
LeBron James Gets Married in San Diego (Sep '13) Oct '13 Fan 2
Philadelphia 76ers Can Hire Allen Iverson To Re... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Jewel Williams 1
Jeff Jacobs: Only Pillar left standing from glo... (Jul '13) Jul '13 normanmack 1

Ray Allen People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE