Celtics back home for crucial Game 5

There are 2 comments on the North Adams Transcript story from Apr 28, 2009, titled Celtics back home for crucial Game 5. In it, North Adams Transcript reports that:

The Boston Celtics are back home where they won three Game 5s on their way to the NBA championship last season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at North Adams Transcript.

Jimmie Evans

Lisle, IL

#1 Apr 28, 2009
I belive that the Bulls, should put more into going to the basket, and not
shooting jump shot. I have notice that when they(Bulls)go to the basket
they have more sucess.
keo

Queensbury, NY

#2 Apr 28, 2009
I love the celtics but they arent the same without Garnett.They need to infuse some youth or we will be back where we were when Bird retired,10 years of mediocre draft picks and no playoffs.Rondo was great tonight as the celts won in another ot game

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ray Allen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Heat say Chris Bosh will miss remainder of the ... Mar '15 starrtasha1212 2
News Ray Allen Enjoying Last Laugh over Kevin Garnet... (May '14) Nov '14 foureyes 40
News Michael Beasley Quickly Becoming Impossible to ... (Nov '13) Jul '14 dfsg 2
News Miami Heat Unhappy That NBA Isn't Doing More to... (Apr '14) May '14 Heat Fan 6
News Heat seek revenge against Pistons (Dec '13) Dec '13 NFL STREAM 2
News LeBron James Gets Married in San Diego (Sep '13) Oct '13 Fan 2
News Philadelphia 76ers Can Hire Allen Iverson To Re... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Jewel Williams 1
More from around the web