Bulls lead Celtics 27-23 after first quarter

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Celtics fans brought the noise and the energy as they waved their team's green and white rally towels.

Comments (Page 12)

Showing posts 221 - 226 of226
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Nada Surf

Buckeye, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2009

Stratmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
not with me. The 1969 lineup was Kessinger, Beckert, Williams, Santo, Banks, Hundley.... I know the history pretty well and have suffered for a long long time. A few consecutive division titles is fun though.
I've done interviews with Williams, Santo, Hundley and Jenkins and Ken Rudolph is a high school coach out here and each time I had to let them know that I grew up watching them but I was always a Sox fan.
Williams and Hundley are two of the nicest guys in the world and Jenkins is also a great guy.
The one time I talked to Santo was prior to an old-timer's game and he came off as extremely stupid.
Stratmaster

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2009

Nada Surf wrote:
<quoted text>I've done interviews with Williams, Santo, Hundley and Jenkins and Ken Rudolph is a high school coach out here and each time I had to let them know that I grew up watching them but I was always a Sox fan.
Williams and Hundley are two of the nicest guys in the world and Jenkins is also a great guy.
The one time I talked to Santo was prior to an old-timer's game and he came off as extremely stupid.
They, along with Gale Sayers, Butterbean Love and Chet the Jet Walker were my sports heroes when I was a kid. Of course when I was a little older, I realized that Walter Payton was the greatest sports figure of all time for the way he was on and off the field
Nada Surf

Buckeye, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2009

I never forgave Payton for sulking while coming off the field at the Super Bowl just because he didn't score a TD. Ditka gave him several chances to score in that game...
My heroes as a kid were White Sox's and Blackhawk players, but I've totally left hockey for the brainless goons.
My favorite Bull in high school was a sharp-shooting guard named Bobby Wilson, but I doubt anyone would remember him.
kenny

Auburn, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2009

Nada Surf wrote:
I never forgave Payton for sulking while coming off the field at the Super Bowl just because he didn't score a TD. Ditka gave him several chances to score in that game...
My heroes as a kid were White Sox's and Blackhawk players, but I've totally left hockey for the brainless goons.
My favorite Bull in high school was a sharp-shooting guard named Bobby Wilson, but I doubt anyone would remember him.
thats wierd, you say that the peopl on here take sports too serious and that its all they think about...yet you have been holding a 20+ year grudge on a dead guy? "oh i never forgave him", please, you sound like a little bitch!
Nada Surf

Buckeye, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2009

kenny wrote:
<quoted text>
thats wierd, you say that the peopl on here take sports too serious and that its all they think about...yet you have been holding a 20+ year grudge on a dead guy? "oh i never forgave him", please, you sound like a little bitch!
Could you be any more of a misfit?
I NEVER think about Walter Payton.
I SELDOM even think about the Bears, cuz they don't matter to me, nor do any teams.
I was replying to the guy writing TO ME about his favorite players in our YOUTH.
Bad news for ya today, huh? I didn't die.
Whiting

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2009

kenny wrote:
<quoted text>
well nobody would ever ask for your vote...and when he had decent talent around him he led the wolves to the ECF and into the playoffs a alot...and the only reason the celts won the title last year is because KG ANCHORED THE BEST D IN THE LEAGUE!
All good points

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 221 - 226 of226
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ray Allen Discussions

Search the Ray Allen Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ray Allen Enjoying Last Laugh over Kevin Garnet... May '14 MOTRIN 39
Miami Heat Unhappy That NBA Isn't Doing More to... May '14 Heat Fan 6
Heat seek revenge against Pistons (Dec '13) Dec '13 NFL STREAM 2
Michael Beasley Quickly Becoming Impossible to ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 dolly 1
LeBron James Gets Married in San Diego (Sep '13) Oct '13 Fan 2
Philadelphia 76ers Can Hire Allen Iverson To Re... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Jewel Williams 1
Jeff Jacobs: Only Pillar left standing from glo... (Jul '13) Jul '13 normanmack 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••