Bulls lead Celtics 27-23 after first quarter

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Celtics fans brought the noise and the energy as they waved their team's green and white rally towels.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of226
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Bulls Missing a point

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2009

At around the 8:30 mark of the 1st QTR, Gordon hit a clear 3 pointer but the Bulls were only given 2 points. He is currently listed as 2 of 4 on three point shots but TNT just showed some Gordon highlights and you can see him hit 3 CLEAR 3 pointers.
slim

Des Plaines, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2009

Judged:

No wonder the Celtics are leading .. Bulls play is so simple to defend in this game so far. Rose dribbles the ball to their court .. pass to the Center (Miller or Noah) who is standing by the free throw line and then have the other players run around pretending like they are running a play and have the Center create by dribbling to the basket or taking a jump shot from there. RESULT: numerous turnovers ... big lead by Celtics!! Serously .. Vinnie, do you really need a bunch of assistant coaches to "design" those very unique and creative plays? Having the C dribble/create from the free throw line? awesome!!!!
Dan

Ankeny, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2009

Wow, a 22-1 run by the Celtics to end the quarter and the Bulls score just ONE point over the final 8:10 of the first half. I hate to say it, but I think this one is over.
Oak Park Lefty

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2009

Judged:

Good effort in the series and it bodes well for next season, but the Celtic veterans won't give it up this time.
Dan

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2009

Refs are awful!! It sad gang members can make 1,000,000 + what kind of sick society do we live in! I am done watching the NBA
gaines

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2009

shoot us out the game BG...Vinny just let him whatever
gaines

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2009

Simons is killing us
gaines

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2009

Brad Miller did not come to play he is more into hard fouls...why not just play straight up defense...will someone tell Simons to take a seat on the bench
gaines

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2009

BG can't play a lick of defense...why DRose doesn't look to drive or shot in crunch time wht is he letting Vinny punk him...dumb foul by Hinrich with 1:30 left
kenny

Auburn, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2009

Its possible that i could defend the pick and roll better than rose!
Brian

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2009

Great Job Bulls !!! Was a good run !
Crumbs

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2009

Good building foundation. They showed guts and they are very young.
Stratmaster

Cordova, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2009

When BG came out scoring I knew it was trouble. No one else got involved and as soon as he cooled off the Bulls struggled scoring. The 3rd quarter approach was the way the Bulls should have opened the game and Gordon has to learn to let the game come to him.

The lack of defensive rebounding was also a huge factor. Way too many 2nd shots for the Celts.

But it was a great series; something I honestly didn't expect at the start of the season, and they fought until the very end.
TheTruth

Ashland, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2009

When you have to resort to blowing at and shouting at players when they are shooting threes you deserve to get beat. Miller is a joke.
Stephen

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2009

7/23 for BG. He loses as many games as he helps win.
Max

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2009

For all the BG haters on here now, Chicago would not be in a game 7 without BG as well as Salmons. The real story of game 7 was turnovers.
Loul Dang

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2009

Ben Gordon creates shots for nobody but himself and plays no defense!! He can go and take Luol with you!
The real Jay

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2009

It was a good season. They need to sign Ben Gordon, get rid of kirk and go get Paul millsap. If they do these things and the bulls are in the finals next year. I don't know what should come of Deng.
SeeRED

Ashland, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2009

The officials were horrible both ways. Noah looks lke a tranvestite. Boom goes the dynamite
Dan

Ankeny, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2009

Lucky,

Way to talk smack when the series is over.

And if we are going to get into players acting like punks after they make a play, I'm pretty sure there were plenty on both sides who were doing that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of226
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ray Allen Discussions

Search the Ray Allen Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Heat seek revenge against Pistons Dec '13 NFL STREAM 2
Michael Beasley Quickly Becoming Impossible to ... Nov '13 dolly 1
LeBron James Gets Married in San Diego (Sep '13) Oct '13 Fan 2
Philadelphia 76ers Can Hire Allen Iverson To Re... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Jewel Williams 1
Jeff Jacobs: Only Pillar left standing from glo... (Jul '13) Jul '13 normanmack 1
2013 NBA Finals: Miami Heat vs San Antonio Spur... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Peter Griffin21 2
Boston Celtics Rumors: Desperate Allen Iverson ... (Nov '11) Apr '13 Mike Will 15
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••