Celtics beaten at home

Celtics beaten at home

There are 1 comment on the Berkshire Eagle story from Nov 20, 2009, titled Celtics beaten at home. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

Vince Carter scored 26 points, Rashard Lewis had 16 points and 10 rebounds, and the Orlando Magic beat the Boston Celtics 83-78 Friday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

sonyday

Quezon City, Philippines

#1 Nov 21, 2009
The beatings for the Celtics will not stop....even at home or on the road. Unless Boston shore up and strengthen the backcourt personnel with the caliber of someone like Iverson.....I do not know what is Mr. Ainge is doing, please do not pass on AI...HE CAN HELP THE CAUSE OF THE CELTICS.......RONDO is only good for the teams who are weak, but sometimes even against weak opponents Boston really got tested to the max...what more of strong powerful teams? My advice is sign up AI.....Rondo's plays affects the team as a whole and it is more consistent of Rondo to play like Rondo....VERY INCONSISTENT, POOR PERCENTAGE ON PERIMETER JUMP SHOTS...AND INDECISIVE AT MOST TIMES...Because of having no confidence in his perimeter shots......defense for his teammates really held up sometimes doubled when the ball is on their hand because they can relax on Rondo that even unguarded could not make the shot.!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ray Allen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Heat say Chris Bosh will miss remainder of the ... (Feb '15) Mar '15 starrtasha1212 2
News Ray Allen Enjoying Last Laugh over Kevin Garnet... (May '14) Nov '14 foureyes 40
News Michael Beasley Quickly Becoming Impossible to ... (Nov '13) Jul '14 dfsg 2
News Miami Heat Unhappy That NBA Isn't Doing More to... (Apr '14) May '14 Heat Fan 6
News Heat seek revenge against Pistons (Dec '13) Dec '13 NFL STREAM 2
News LeBron James Gets Married in San Diego (Sep '13) Oct '13 Fan 2
News Philadelphia 76ers Can Hire Allen Iverson To Re... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Jewel Williams 1
More from around the web