'Flopping' To Cost NBA Players Next Season

There are 1 comment on the May 29, 2008, ClickOnDetroit.com story titled 'Flopping' To Cost NBA Players Next Season. In it, ClickOnDetroit.com reports that:

The NBA will fine players next season for "flopping," ESPN.com reported. According to the sports Web site, the NBA announced the new policy to teams at this week's annual pre-draft camp.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ClickOnDetroit.com.

tocan

Sacramento, CA

#1 May 29, 2008
That is a great idea and along time coming too. Now if you would just stop the fouls on a player who isn't good at shooting free throws just to win a game or take the lead. The 2 minute hack a shaq was a good rule but it is time to expand on this rule to the rest of the game. The team getting fouled should have the choice of taking the ball out of bounds or shooting the free throws.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rasheed Wallace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New York Knicks Express Interest in Samuel Dale... (Jul '13) Jul '13 greg 1
News Knicks Rumors: Kenyon Martin Perfect Fit for Te... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Ginobili 3
News Can the New York Knicks Still Be Considered a C... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Heavy Mental 2
News Marcus Camby Hurt, Rasheed Wallace Out of Shape... (Oct '12) Nov '12 Anonymous 2
News Josh Smith Shipping Off to the Boston Celtics i... (Jun '11) Jul '11 lolye 2
News For Celtics, the complaint department is closed... (Oct '10) Oct '10 marc 2
News Backtalk: 8/12/2010 (Aug '10) Aug '10 LtCol Miyamoto Hi... 5
More from around the web