Bulls fall to Pistons

Rodney Stuckey scored 40 points, topping his previous career high by 13, and the Detroit Pistons overcame an injury to Allen Iverson in a 104-98 victory over the Chicago Bulls on Tuesday night. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Nada Surf

B M Goldwater A F Range, AZ

#41 Dec 24, 2008
Vinny Scott Baio wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah because Deng will replace the 40ppg + combined that those three produce. Deng is a total waste. He is another in a long line of Duke players who flourish in the Duke system and then vanish when they get into the NBA.
But hey, you take away those 3 players and the Bulls will lose alot this season, which is what you a REAL Bulls fan wants to see.
What a joke.
No, dumb dumb...
Deng won't replace the 40-plus points that those three idiots put up, most of which after the outcome has been already decided...
With Gooden and Hughes gone, Sefalosha, Hinrich and Hunter would easily make up on both sides of the floor for Gordon and Hughes.
Nada Surf

#42 Dec 24, 2008
ATLDre wrote:
I meant 16 shots per game..
It sure does seem like 116 per game, doesn't it?
Nada Surf

#43 Dec 24, 2008
Vinny Scott Baio wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen ATLDre. Nada is totally off his rocker as are alot of "fans" that post on these boards. I have been a huge BG fan since UConn, and one thing I know about him is that selfish is not in his vocabulary. And I sincerely hope the Bulls try and resign him in the offseason because he is extrememly important to this team and seems to be the only one who is really flourishing along side Rose.
Gordon is playing well, offensively.
He'll never co-exist with Rose.
Are you a teenager? You don't know this game too well.
Nada Surf

#44 Dec 24, 2008
techenhance wrote:
The criticisms about Rose are misplaced. Sure his play has been down the last couple of weeks or so, but it has nothing to do with the team's so-called "loser mentality" seeping into him. The rest of the NBA knows he's a threat and they've committed to stopping him. Teams are clogging the middle to disrupt his penetration.
One of two things (preferably both) have to happen to get Rose back on track:
1) Rose needs to become more of a threat from long range. This is not something that'll happen overnight, though, so this 2nd option might be better;
2) spread the floor even more so the opposing defense can't clog the lane as much. That way, when Rose penetrates, he'll have more room to find the open man when the defense collapses.
The only problem with the 2nd option is that it's hard to spread the floor with guys who can't hit long range shots. Only Gordon is a consistent threat from long range. Hughes has been coming on, too, but when the three of them are on the floor at the same time Rose doesn't get the touches he should. That's up to Del Negro to fix. And even though Rose is a rookie, he also has to step up and demand the rock when Hughes and Gordon don't give it up as often as they should.
You're not even close...
Rose is struggling because too many selfish players on the Bulls won't give him the keys to the team.

Since: Aug 08

Springfield, IL

#45 Dec 24, 2008
What the hell, four or five posts in a row Nada(Surf) Clue? Why don't you just make it six or seven since you obviously don't have a life. Stating you want to see the Bulls lose, and get injured repeatedly - what an extremely bitter "fan" you are. Since nobody really wants you posting here anyway, why not just go back to taping thousands of pictures of Luol Deng and Tyrus Thomas on your one room apartment walls.
Nada Surf

Aurora, IL

#46 Dec 25, 2008
There is an overwhelming demand for me to return here...
Much more so than the call for Gooden, Gordon or Hughes returning to the Bulls...
Besides, I own a condo in Tempe.
Alex

Chicago, IL

#47 Dec 26, 2008
Nada Surf wrote:
<quoted text>It won't...Deng will get it going soon, as soon as Gooden, Gordon and Hughes are gone.
Rose, Gordon, Hughes & Gooden are NBA quality players.......The other bulls will never start for a good NBA team..

Engaqe your brain before you post, your scribblings add up to NADA
Nada Surf

Aurora, IL

#48 Dec 26, 2008
Alex wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose, Gordon, Hughes & Gooden are NBA quality players.......The other bulls will never start for a good NBA team..
Engaqe your brain before you post, your scribblings add up to NADA
I agree that those players you mentioned are NBA-quality players and they know it!
However, none of them know how to play within a team setting, which will only make them effective at the YMCA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rasheed Wallace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New York Knicks Express Interest in Samuel Dale... (Jul '13) Jul '13 greg 1
Knicks Rumors: Kenyon Martin Perfect Fit for Te... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Ginobili 3
Can the New York Knicks Still Be Considered a C... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Heavy Mental 2
Marcus Camby Hurt, Rasheed Wallace Out of Shape... (Oct '12) Nov '12 Anonymous 2
Josh Smith Shipping Off to the Boston Celtics i... (Jun '11) Jul '11 lolye 2
For Celtics, the complaint department is closed... (Oct '10) Oct '10 marc 2
Backtalk: 8/12/2010 (Aug '10) Aug '10 LtCol Miyamoto Hi... 5
•••
•••

Rasheed Wallace People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••