Pistons fire Saunders, put players on...

Pistons fire Saunders, put players on the block

There are 3 comments on the www.kansascity.com story from Jun 3, 2008, titled Pistons fire Saunders, put players on the block. In it, www.kansascity.com reports that:

AUBURN HILLS, Mich. In the morning, the Detroit Pistons fired Flip Saunders. By the afternoon, the players were put on notice.“I’m not going to sit here and make Flip the scapegoat,” president ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.kansascity.com.

Judy

Farmington, MI

#1 Jun 4, 2008
Detroit is no place for anyone named, Flip!
artee lewis

Farmington, MI

#2 Jun 5, 2008
Get rid of the real problem, Rasheed Wallace. He has served his purpose with this team by helping to a championship back in 04, now it's time to ship him somewhere else. Coaching, Joe, why not give Avery Johnson a chance.
Drama queen

Castries, Saint Lucia

#3 Jun 5, 2008
as long as richard hamilton is kept..
ditto!!
http://fritziqt.blogspot.com/2008/05/richard-...
to read more bout him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rasheed Wallace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New York Knicks Express Interest in Samuel Dale... (Jul '13) Jul '13 greg 1
News Knicks Rumors: Kenyon Martin Perfect Fit for Te... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Ginobili 3
News Can the New York Knicks Still Be Considered a C... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Heavy Mental 2
News Marcus Camby Hurt, Rasheed Wallace Out of Shape... (Oct '12) Nov '12 Anonymous 2
News Josh Smith Shipping Off to the Boston Celtics i... (Jun '11) Jul '11 lolye 2
News For Celtics, the complaint department is closed... (Oct '10) Oct '10 marc 2
News Backtalk: 8/12/2010 (Aug '10) Aug '10 LtCol Miyamoto Hi... 5
More from around the web