Celts will need some magic to get by Orlando

Full story: Lowell Sun
The Boston Celtics took down Dwyane Wade and the Miami Heat. They knocked the "King" LeBron James off his royal pedestal and sent the Cleveland Cavaliers home with hurt feelings. Full Story
Frank

Lowell, MA

#1 May 17, 2010
Lynn, you're the same guy who wrote this when the Cavs won a game in the Garden:
A word of caution to Celtics fans. You may not be happy when you find out who the Celtics really are.

Now you're picking Orlando.
We get it, you're the anti-homer, you either don't like the Celts or you are just trying to get a rise out of people. Either way you don't seem to know that much about the team your covering.
Frank

Lowell, MA

#2 May 19, 2010
Lynn are the Celts using "Magic" or are they just a better team? Still have Orlando in 6?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rasheed Wallace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New York Knicks Express Interest in Samuel Dale... (Jul '13) Jul '13 greg 1
Knicks Rumors: Kenyon Martin Perfect Fit for Te... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Ginobili 3
Can the New York Knicks Still Be Considered a C... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Heavy Mental 2
Marcus Camby Hurt, Rasheed Wallace Out of Shape... (Oct '12) Nov '12 Anonymous 2
Josh Smith Shipping Off to the Boston Celtics i... (Jun '11) Jul '11 lolye 2
For Celtics, the complaint department is closed... (Oct '10) Oct '10 marc 2
Backtalk: 8/12/2010 (Aug '10) Aug '10 LtCol Miyamoto Hi... 5
More from around the web