Celtics survive scare, tie series with Cavs - Sentinel & Enterprise

May 4, 2010 Read more: Sentinel & Enterprise
The window hasn't closed on the Boston Celtics. It's still wide open. Rajon Rondo tied a team playoff record with 19 assists, Ray Allen scored 22 points and the Celtics, showing they're still very dangerous despite their years, opened a 25-point lead in the fourth and then survived Cleveland's comeback for a 104-86 win on Monday night to even their ... Read more
zappo007

Boca Raton, FL

#1 May 5, 2010
i just hope boston uses the time off wisely to keep the momentum up or they could be humiliated----practice, practice, and practice----do not go into the game #3 cold--because the cavs will be HOT!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rasheed Wallace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New York Knicks Express Interest in Samuel Dale... (Jul '13) Jul '13 greg 1
News Knicks Rumors: Kenyon Martin Perfect Fit for Te... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Ginobili 3
News Can the New York Knicks Still Be Considered a C... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Heavy Mental 2
News Marcus Camby Hurt, Rasheed Wallace Out of Shape... (Oct '12) Nov '12 Anonymous 2
News Josh Smith Shipping Off to the Boston Celtics i... (Jun '11) Jul '11 lolye 2
News For Celtics, the complaint department is closed... (Oct '10) Oct '10 marc 2
News Backtalk: 8/12/2010 (Aug '10) Aug '10 LtCol Miyamoto Hi... 5
More from around the web