Backtalk: 8/12/2010

Full story: Lowell Sun
PRIORITIES: Gov. Patrick wants to help criminal inmates get jobs so they can get their lives back together. Full Story
Dogg

Quincy, MA

#1 Aug 12, 2010
Pit bull owners, beware! If your dog attacks, or attempts to attack, anyone, it will be killed! That is how it should be. If I ever see a pitbull approaching me or my family,
I will beat it to death!
MAS

Clarksburg, MD

#2 Aug 12, 2010
I agree with the person who wrote about the criminals getting jobs. I think that stinks, I have been looking for work for 2 yrs now with no luck, will Gov. Patrick help me get a job. I have a clean record and 20+ work experience...........
LtCol Miyamoto Hironori

Lowell, MA

#5 Aug 14, 2010
It happens every year. The New Year comes and every scrawny twerp on the planet swears this is going to be the year that he slaps on an extra 20 pounds of muscle. But if you didn't pack it on successfully last year, what makes you think this year is going to be any different? Seriously?

Did you spend hours in the gym with no results? Did you spend the last year blindly following the muscle magazines only to look the same as you do now? Did you spend the year filling your body with mysterious supplements that only make you sick? Did you watch your friends train less than you but get twice as big? Sound familiar doesn't it? I thought so.

So the question is, how are we going to get a different result? The answer is simple. By doing something differently. Would you agree the best way to get the same thing is to do the same thing? And would you agree that the best way to get a different result is to do something different?

Give me a amen if you have decided that 2007 is going to be different. Give me a amen-hallelujah if you are prepared to be a different person and prepared to do something different this year. Commit to having your best year, and I'll take care of you, providing you with the best skinny guy transformation program.

My Own Skinny Guy Experience

Trust me, I know. I was a skinny beanpole all through high school and university and gained the nickname Skinny Vinny. I gawked at my room mates how displayed copious amounts of rock-hard brawn on there frame. I was inspired by the spectacular 'before and after' pictures in bodybuilding magazines. I read every piece of bodybuilding literature I could, got misguided by a slew of personal trainers, experimented with every legal supplement I could purchase, but despite my efforts, my 12 week pictures looked nothing like the supplement advertisements. The cruel scale needle stayed the same like it was cast in stone. Perhaps I was doomed to be skinny for life...
Weight Training Program Notes:
•You will notice Monday is a Quad Dominant day with Horizontal Pushing (Chest) and Horizontal Pulling (Rows). You will notice that Traps and Calves are opposite movements so have been paired up respectively.
•You will notice Friday is a Hip Dominant day with Vertical Pushing (Shoulders) and Vertical Pulling (Lats). You will notice Traps and Calves are opposite movements so have been paired up respectively.
•You will notice slight variation on some of the exercise selection. The exercise selection is not as critical as the load and set protocol. Feel free to tweak the exercises based on your personal preference. For example, if a Trap Bar Deadlift feels better for you than a normal Deadlift - go for it. If you know you will get better results with dumbell's instead of barbells - don't be afraid to follow your instincts and be involved in the training process.
•For some, the 6 x 6 phase and 7 x7 phase will be too much volume on muscle groups like biceps and triceps. Feel free to modify these to only 3-5 sets. The goal is to keep the weight the same the entire workout. If your weights start to drop than simply record the number of sets you were able to do and try to beat it next week.
•I am guessing 4 x 4 will be your first exposure to heavy lifting. Remember, next phase, you will be focusing on adding one extra rep to the same weight with one extra set hence the 1 + 1 Program. This program is based on increasing the amount of work you are capable of performing over a 12 week period.
e.g. Let's say you can do 185 lbs for 4 x 4 in phase one. Next phase, you will be aiming to do 185 pounds for 5 x 5.
pinky

Dracut, MA

#6 Aug 14, 2010
message to bodybuilders, woman like thier man skinny, love skinny waists, the arnold look is out and james bond look is in.
LtCol Miyamoto Hironori

Lowell, MA

#7 Aug 14, 2010
pinky wrote:
message to bodybuilders, woman like thier man skinny, love skinny waists, the arnold look is out and james bond look is in.
ok, I'll get the skelator look

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rasheed Wallace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New York Knicks Express Interest in Samuel Dale... (Jul '13) Jul '13 greg 1
Knicks Rumors: Kenyon Martin Perfect Fit for Te... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Ginobili 3
Can the New York Knicks Still Be Considered a C... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Heavy Mental 2
Marcus Camby Hurt, Rasheed Wallace Out of Shape... (Oct '12) Nov '12 Anonymous 2
Josh Smith Shipping Off to the Boston Celtics i... (Jun '11) Jul '11 lolye 2
For Celtics, the complaint department is closed... (Oct '10) Oct '10 marc 2
NBA Rumors: 10 Potential Destinations for Blaze... (Jul '10) Jul '10 APBULLSFAN 1
More from around the web