Rallying point

Rallying point

There are 1 comment on the The Boston Globe story from May 28, 2008, titled Rallying point. In it, The Boston Globe reports that:

We expect a lot. Sixteen points and 10 rebounds in a road playoff game would be a fine night for most NBA players.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Boston Globe.

old man

United States

#1 May 28, 2008
boston is over passing and fouling way to much. I donot know if this is the way doc wants them to play, if it is,its wrong. when they drive to the basket shot the ball, quite passing back out every time. rondo is real bad about this. go CELTICS==========

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rasheed Wallace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New York Knicks Express Interest in Samuel Dale... (Jul '13) Jul '13 greg 1
News Knicks Rumors: Kenyon Martin Perfect Fit for Te... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Ginobili 3
News Can the New York Knicks Still Be Considered a C... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Heavy Mental 2
News Marcus Camby Hurt, Rasheed Wallace Out of Shape... (Oct '12) Nov '12 Anonymous 2
News Josh Smith Shipping Off to the Boston Celtics i... (Jun '11) Jul '11 lolye 2
News For Celtics, the complaint department is closed... (Oct '10) Oct '10 marc 2
News Backtalk: 8/12/2010 (Aug '10) Aug '10 LtCol Miyamoto Hi... 5
More from around the web