Gordon, Bledsoe propel Clippers to first victory

There are 1 comment on the Daily Breeze story from Nov 3, 2010, titled Gordon, Bledsoe propel Clippers to first victory. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

After losing their first four games, who could have imagined the kind of effort the Clippers would turn in Wednesday night? But, yes, there it was - a blowout victory.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

LOVE

West Hills, CA

#1 Nov 4, 2010
I was in the 100 rows of the game last night, GREAT GAME! Went to Mondays game too and saw the dunks you were referring to, they were awesome!

GO CLIPPERS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Randy Foye Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alec Burks and Randy Foye are heading in opposi... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Jay 1
News Jazz notes: Ray Allen anchors Heat's perimeter ... (Dec '12) Dec '12 go hear 1
News NBA Free Agency Rumors 2012: Randy Foye Interes... (Jun '12) Jun '12 eddie rodriguez 1
News PBT: Allen might join Heat if he leaves Celtics (Jun '12) Jun '12 The_Solution 3
News Griffin, Paul help Clippers end 3-game skid (Mar '12) Mar '12 just saying 1
News Spurs vs. Clippers: TV Schedule, Live Stream, S... (Feb '12) Feb '12 angelina 1
News BONSIGNORE: Blake Griffin finally gets chance t... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Clips4Life 1
More from around the web