Marbury may be on his way out soon

Marbury may be on his way out soon

There are 3 comments on the Newsday story from Dec 5, 2008, titled Marbury may be on his way out soon. In it, Newsday reports that:

Could the end finally be near? The Stephon Marbury saga has been chronicled for weeks, and there have been several occasions when it appeared as if Marbury and the Knicks would part ways.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

the blogfather

#1 Dec 6, 2008
hey staph infection go back 2 coney!!!

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Dec 6, 2008
What reolution is going to happen with Marbury? Are the Knicks oing to pay him? I read yu story and learned nohing.
YankeesJetsKnick sRangers

Pembroke, MA

#3 Dec 6, 2008
Actions speak louder than words. I wanna see an end to this FIASCO. It's on my Christmas list of things I want. Or don't want for that matter, I want this guy gone. I feel this team is gonna take off and perform well once he's gone, Hey it's happened to every other team he's left.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Randolph Morris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NOTEBOOK: Optimism about Marbury (Dec '08) Dec '08 Chad 7
News TIMBERWOLVES 114, KNICKS 93: Point to Telfair? (Mar '08) May '08 NYCbbguy 2
News Isiah's lineup looks to the future (Mar '08) Mar '08 Bigsley 2
News Isiah Thomas on Knicks: 'I plan on being here' (Mar '08) Mar '08 rcs 5
News Tanks to Thomas, Knicks might get high draft pick (Mar '08) Mar '08 One-eyed Jack 22
News Knicks' Richardson happy to let kids play (Mar '08) Mar '08 Edward Drossman 1
News Garden crowd responds to Knicks' effort in loss (Mar '08) Mar '08 michael 1
More from around the web