Isiah's lineup looks to the future

Isiah's lineup looks to the future

There are 2 comments on the Newsday story from Mar 23, 2008, titled Isiah's lineup looks to the future. In it, Newsday reports that:

First person to logically explain Isiah Thomas ' lineups of late, please step forward.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Eastchester, NY

#1 Mar 23, 2008
Okay try this. Spike Lee-Woody Allen- Billy Crystal (Bo Jackson of our times)- Ron Howard-Howard Stern (Center Looks like Ex-Net Sean Bradley. We should try this.

Gorham, ME

#2 Mar 24, 2008
Being a life long Knicks fan, Thia whole situation sickens me! The Knicks need a point guard. Hopefully it is not going to be Starburry, he needs to go.... I think the Knicks should keep Zack, he will give u a double double every nite. Curry needs to get in shape and play D, or he should be out too. And last but not least Isiah, That guy has to go. He is a horrible Coach.. Dolan come to your senses and Fire Him, I can't even watch this team anymore!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Randolph Morris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NOTEBOOK: Optimism about Marbury (Dec '08) Dec '08 Chad 7
News Marbury may be on his way out soon (Dec '08) Dec '08 YankeesJetsKnicks... 3
News TIMBERWOLVES 114, KNICKS 93: Point to Telfair? (Mar '08) May '08 NYCbbguy 2
News Isiah Thomas on Knicks: 'I plan on being here' (Mar '08) Mar '08 rcs 5
News Tanks to Thomas, Knicks might get high draft pick (Mar '08) Mar '08 One-eyed Jack 22
News Knicks' Richardson happy to let kids play (Mar '08) Mar '08 Edward Drossman 1
News Garden crowd responds to Knicks' effort in loss (Mar '08) Mar '08 michael 1
More from around the web