Even on dark days, the Suns still shine

Even on dark days, the Suns still shine

There are 2 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 26, 2008, titled Even on dark days, the Suns still shine. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

With the Bulls facing the Phoenix Suns here at noon on Sunday - it was a national ABC-TV game until the Bulls' writers went on strike - I'm reminded of visits from my rich Uncle Murray when I was a kid.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Wisconsin Reader

Boyceville, WI

#1 Jan 27, 2008
The Suns have been the most entertaining show in the NBA for several years... They have averaged 59 wins ... They have not won a title so the team might be broken up after this year?... Wow!... Based on that criteria, 20 or so of the league's franchises should just go out of business.

The Suns were robbed of their title chance last year due to "Big Shot Bob Horry's" foul on Nash. The Suns should try and add a piece here and there and keep their nucleus.
superfan

Canada

#2 Jan 27, 2008
I like the entertainment aspect of NBA basketball. They are professionals and in most cases, play up to their athletic abilities,some better than others. In most professional sports involving groups of players, some act like spoiled kids for all kinds of reasons, so perhaps we should give some empathy to the coaches, considering they are beholden to the G.M. who are shaking to the owners. There are all kinds of tough similar situations, so perhaps there should be less complaining, etc. and lets have enjoyable competitive games and stop worrying about the championship...give morse consideration to the fans who are paying the $$$$.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raja Bell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lakers Rumors: L.A. Needs to Stay Away from Raj... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Sam 2
News NBA's first 4OT game since 1997 (Mar '12) Mar '12 Marissa 2 1
News Utah Jazz fall apart quickly in season-opening ... (Dec '11) Dec '11 jeff 1
News Jazz steamroll Timberwolves, but Kevin Love res... (Mar '11) Mar '11 the real just ano... 8
News New Year - New Optimism (Jan '11) Jan '11 Raheeda 1
News Walsh calls Suns, but Stoudemire won't be Knick (Feb '09) Feb '09 phill 11
News Suns consider trading Stoudemire (Jan '09) Jan '09 judi 1
More from around the web