Barbosa keys Suns

Full story: Orlando Sentinel
The best reserve in the NBA isn't too bad of a starter, either. Leandro Barbosa -- runaway winner of the Sixth Man Award last season -- blistered the Orlando Magic on Saturday night and more than lived up to ... Full Story
Suns Fan Since 1968

Chandler, AZ

#1 Nov 11, 2007
The Blur was as phenomenal as the Magic fans (the booing ones) were awful! He runs like he has power boosters on his sneaker heels.

Way to go LB!
CSmart

Tampa, FL

#2 Nov 12, 2007
Jeryl Sasser were are you? Tony Parker, Leonardo Barbosa, Zach
Randolph, Gilbert Arenas were available when the Magic drafted
Sasser in 2001! The Magics inability
to draft non lottery first round picks scares me primarily because we have two max contracts starting next season. The decision to not draft a good second round pick this year(Chris Richard,Demetrius Nicholas) and not cut Bo Outlaw to sign a young quality big(Jackie Butler,Wayne Simien) is a red flag because its hard
to sign quality young bigs without much
cap room

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#3 Nov 12, 2007
CSmart wrote:
Jeryl Sasser were are you? Tony Parker, Leonardo Barbosa, Zach
Randolph, Gilbert Arenas were available when the Magic drafted
Sasser in 2001! The Magics inability
to draft non lottery first round picks scares me primarily because we have two max contracts starting next season. The decision to not draft a good second round pick this year(Chris Richard,Demetrius Nicholas) and not cut Bo Outlaw to sign a young quality big(Jackie Butler,Wayne Simien) is a red flag because its hard
to sign quality young bigs without much
cap room
So your definition of young "quality" is Wayne Simiens 3.3ppg and 1.9rpg career average? Or maybe Jackie Butler's 5ppg and 3.3 rpg? Let me guess, is it the 7 full minutes of playing time (1 block, 2 fouls) that Richard has played, or the zero minutes that Nichols has logged this season? There are way better players out there. Gortat and Augustine will offer just as much production as any of those 4. Players like Marc Jackson and Mike Sweetney are still available - if you wanted Orlando to sign one of those 2, it might make sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raja Bell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lakers Rumors: L.A. Needs to Stay Away from Raj... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Sam 2
NBA's first 4OT game since 1997 (Mar '12) Mar '12 Marissa 2 1
Utah Jazz fall apart quickly in season-opening ... (Dec '11) Dec '11 jeff 1
Jazz steamroll Timberwolves, but Kevin Love res... (Mar '11) Mar '11 the real just ano... 8
New Year - New Optimism (Jan '11) Jan '11 Raheeda 1
Walsh calls Suns, but Stoudemire won't be Knick (Feb '09) Feb '09 phill 11
Suns consider trading Stoudemire (Jan '09) Jan '09 judi 1
More from around the web