Big matchup in Miami

There are 2 comments on the Apr 22, 2010, Berkshire Eagle story titled Big matchup in Miami. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

They're expecting 19,600 fans to come see the Miami Heat try to save their season, the overwhelming majority of them sure to be dressed in black at the team's urging.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

Tell It Like It Is

Springfield, MA

#1 Apr 23, 2010
Hahahahahaha. I find it awesome that they have to hype up the Celtics winning vs Miami. It's the HEAT man, it's said when the second best player on the team is Udonis Haslem. I wouldn't expect any less than a huge win vs that team. It's sad they get all pumped from beating the heat, they treat it like a huge milestone. Miami plays terrible offense as they give the ball to a guy and the stand and watch him and watch what he will do. Boston will win in the 1st round and they will be getting smashed in the second round. Let me break it down for you the Celtics run at the championship is going to stop way short. KG is an old man, he's completely lost a full step in his game both on Offense and Defense, Allen is so inconsistant that he's unrelyable. Pierce doesnt have the same tenasity and he doesnt shoot the ball like he was last season. Rondo is the only gem on the squad now and the eddie house trade was aweful. Boston is 100% DONE after this series. Back to the basement for you in the next few seasons boston!
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

#2 Apr 23, 2010
Damn,i hate this match up.I like both teams,but i am on the celtics bandwagon,but the heat is one of my favorite teams.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quentin Richardson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Basic Q & A about the Dwight Howard Scenario (Aug '12) Aug '12 Marcus 1
News Orlando Magic haven't been shy about Miami Heat (Jun '11) Jun '11 MarkL5 2
News Dwight Howard: 'Guys got to guard on the perime... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Atl Gator 1
News Orlando Magic-Miami Heat game in Tampa canceled... (Oct '10) Oct '10 DEB 1
News Countdown to the start of NBA free agency (Jun '10) Jun '10 bigtimekicks-Bruce 2
News Celtics eager to put Heat away - Sentinel & Ent... (Apr '10) Apr '10 johnny 2
News Super-sub Davis scorches Heat (Apr '10) Apr '10 John Wilder 1
More from around the web