Pistons hope to snap skid vs, Hornets

Full story: WKRC-TV Cincinnati

The Detroit Pistons will try to put the brakes on a season- high four- game losing streak Saturday when they host the New Orleans Hornets at the Palace of Auburn Hills.
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Jan 17, 2009
jim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2009

they gonna lose 2 NOH real talk,''no playoffs 4'' detroit.. iverson my boy me and him are tha same people his birthday a day b4 mine, we both frum tha hoods of va,and we both misunderstood.. i aint gay 4 iverson either so all yall on here dont waste your breath tryin to pull that kard.. my only thing about iverson iz i wish he would take a pay cut and play 4 celtics and realize at this point in his career hes better off being a 6th man, do it iverson!, do it! late
Tiffany

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2009

its all good,allen got this,he run things in detroit now,thye gonna get that win

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peja Stojakovic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Miami Heat vs. Dallas Mavericks NBA Finals in-g... (May '11) Jun '11 Banana republic 25
Blazers vs. Mavericks - Hot Live (Playoff) Blog... (Apr '11) Apr '11 godwin 1
Person familiar with trade: 5-player deal sends... (Nov '10) Nov '10 SilverSoftcat319 1
Hornets blast Blazers, remain lone unbeaten (Nov '10) Nov '10 Anon 1
Lightning strikes Timberwolves a second time as... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Wolvesfan 3
Chris Duhon gets happy homecoming with Knicks' ... (Dec '09) Dec '09 Tiffany 5
Timberwolves' late cold spell helps Hornets esc... (Dec '09) Dec '09 brave_dave 10
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Peja Stojakovic People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••