Stojakovic Scores 42 As Hornets Win

Full story: The Associated Press

Peja Stojakovic scored a career-high 42 points and directed a decisive fourth-quarter run as the New Orleans Hornets broke a three-game losing streak with a 94-85 victory Tuesday night over the Charlotte ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Viola Moore

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2006

I've been a Peja fan since Sacramento. Now New Orleans is one of my favorite teams because of him and Bobby Jackson. Peja is the best. Great Job Peja for scoring 42 pts. Keep it up.
edo bg

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2006

Peja should score 42 every night. That is if he was selfish like iverson. That boy can shoot.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Peja Stojakovic Discussions

Search the Peja Stojakovic Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Miami Heat vs. Dallas Mavericks NBA Finals in-g... (May '11) Jun '11 Banana republic 25
Blazers vs. Mavericks - Hot Live (Playoff) Blog... (Apr '11) Apr '11 godwin 1
Person familiar with trade: 5-player deal sends... (Nov '10) Nov '10 SilverSoftcat319 1
Hornets blast Blazers, remain lone unbeaten (Nov '10) Nov '10 Anon 1
Lightning strikes Timberwolves a second time as... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Wolvesfan 3
Chris Duhon gets happy homecoming with Knicks' ... (Dec '09) Dec '09 Tiffany 5
Timberwolves' late cold spell helps Hornets esc... (Dec '09) Dec '09 brave_dave 10
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••