Lakers' Kobe Bryant indifferent about...

Lakers' Kobe Bryant indifferent about nearing 25,000 career points

There are 1 comment on the Los Angeles Times story from Jan 19, 2010, titled Lakers' Kobe Bryant indifferent about nearing 25,000 career points. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

Perhaps the reaction will change once it becomes official. Perhaps it won't. But at least after practice on Sunday, Lakers guard Kobe Bryant stood in front of the media expressing indifference that he is 30 points away from becoming the 15th NBA player to score 25,000 points, a feat he'll have a chance to accomplish in tonight's game against the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

Glen and Ruth

San Antonio, TX

#1 Jan 19, 2010
When he was playing sooooooo bad last night, and it was obvious he didn't have it, WHY doesn't he just sit out and let the finger heal? I don't understand....He contributed NOTHING!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patrick Ewing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Knicks links: Carmelo Anthony wants Glen Grunwa... (May '13) May '13 Rgpops 1
News Knicks prepare unprecedented star-studded pitch... (May '10) May '10 Rezz909 1
News Orlando Magic forward Rashard Lewis' 1-year-old... (Mar '09) Jun '09 bremerton-1 12
News Flying high: Magic's Superman Dwight Howard not... (Jun '09) Jun '09 TCS 13
News NBA rescinds technical foul on Magic's Dwight H... (May '09) May '09 Joe 67
News Hey Orlando fans: It's time for you to NOT beli... (May '09) May '09 Raz 54
News Doc Rivers laughs off Patrick Ewing's Game 7 gu... (May '09) May '09 george anderson jr 13