Celtics solid subs could be key again...

Celtics solid subs could be key against Lakers

There are 1 comment on the UnionLeader.com story from May 31, 2010, titled Celtics solid subs could be key against Lakers. In it, UnionLeader.com reports that:

When Paul Pierce and Boston's other starters need a rest in the NBA finals, they can watch their replacements with confidence.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at UnionLeader.com.

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#1 Jun 1, 2010
I agree that the Laker subs need to step it up and take some pressure off Bryant and Gasol. Also would like to see Phil Jackson be a little more creative in this finals. I think Doc Rivers outcoached him last time around.

But Kobe Bryant seems to be playing his best basketball in his career and I don't think Pierce will be able to keep up with him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

P.J. Brown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Celtics need to bolster their bench - Sentinel ... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Norm McKinnon 28
News Five Things The Boston Celtics Need To Address ... (Aug '09) Sep '09 Tiffany 3
News SHELBURNE: Celtics ready, willing to take risk ... (Feb '09) Feb '09 blkmaniam 4
News Celtics Oden Bynum Top NBA Storylines (Nov '08) Nov '08 PLes 1
News Celtics' draft picks hope for part in legacy (Jul '08) Jul '08 Jeff C 1
News Bryant held in check by Celtics (Jun '08) Jun '08 gary 51
News NBA demands $1.4 million from disgraced referee (Jun '08) Jun '08 Sports Fan of the... 1
More from around the web