NBA Finals present awkward situation ...

NBA Finals present awkward situation for Jeff and Stan Van Gundy

There are 3 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Jun 3, 2009, titled NBA Finals present awkward situation for Jeff and Stan Van Gundy. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

The last time the Van Gundy brothers found themselves on the same court during the NBA playoffs, sibling rivalry raged.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

OLD PRO

Delray Beach, FL

#1 Jun 3, 2009
Why should Jeff change anything? The whole announcer crew were obviously for God and the Cavs! I thought Marve Albert would have a hissy fit over Gods elimination! Jeff should be himself and root for his brother! Of course, he will catch hell for rooting against Jesus and the Lakers! Come on Orlando, make them all look like homers and beat the crap out of the NBA Machine!
FLAsportsfan

United States

#2 Jun 3, 2009
Hey guys,

Just heard an incredible interview with Brian Grant and Evan Cohen on ESPN 760. To hear it, go to http://www.espn760.com and go to the audio vault. Must hear for all sports fans.
Red Sox Stink

AOL

#3 Jun 5, 2009
Stan had one of the best sports quotes I've ever heard. "I know you all want to see the Lakers play the Cavs in the championship. But this isn't colege football. You just don't hand pick whoever you want to see play in the finals". Classic!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

P.J. Brown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Celtics need to bolster their bench - Sentinel ... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Norm McKinnon 28
News Celtics solid subs could be key against Lakers (Jun '10) Jun '10 Brew In 1
News Five Things The Boston Celtics Need To Address ... (Aug '09) Sep '09 Tiffany 3
News SHELBURNE: Celtics ready, willing to take risk ... (Feb '09) Feb '09 blkmaniam 4
News Celtics Oden Bynum Top NBA Storylines (Nov '08) Nov '08 PLes 1
News Celtics' draft picks hope for part in legacy (Jul '08) Jul '08 Jeff C 1
News Bryant held in check by Celtics (Jun '08) Jun '08 gary 51
More from around the web