ESPN's Hubie Brown likes Hawks

Jan 8, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Atlanta Journal-Constitution

ESPN analyst Hubie Brown called himself a "big fan" of the Hawks. He warned, though, that the next two months will be a time to prove what sort of team it is.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Mar 23, 2010
Jon

Charlestown, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2010

I recently saw Hubie Brown at a hotel in Boston and said he was a "dying breed", I hope he was not offended. I meant the comment to reflect the great respect I have for him regarding all aspects of the game of basketball.
good

Dubois, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2010

okay

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2010

ESPN is a joke..they've become more of a bunch of non funny comedians than giving us what we want.

SPORTS AND SPORTS SCORES !!

And did these anchors go through an interview process before landing the job...Why do they gotta say Uhhh,Uhhhh before every sentence !!

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2010

triple6vamp wrote:
ESPN is a joke..they've become more of a bunch of non funny comedians than giving us what we want.
SPORTS AND SPORTS SCORES !!
And did these anchors go through an interview process before landing the job...Why do they gotta say Uhhh,Uhhhh before every sentence !!
Listening to Barkley on TNT is worse. Wonder why he slurs his words so much? lol

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2010

I can deal with Sir Charles at least he knows a bit what he's talking about.The sport anchors who never played an organized sport in their life and try to be funny when reporting on sports is what ticks me off.

Uhhh,Uhhhh

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2010

triple6vamp wrote:
I can deal with Sir Charles at least he knows a bit what he's talking about.The sport anchors who never played an organized sport in their life and try to be funny when reporting on sports is what ticks me off.
Uhhh,Uhhhh
Sometimes I just turn the volume to its lowest level when the 'talking heads' appear. It helps. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Othello Hunter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hawks' D-League affiliate to hold Atlanta tryout (Jan '10) Apr '12 brice kassa 11

Search the Othello Hunter Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••