The video I made for Here We Stay. Warning: You might cry. Hope you enjoy it.

Mar 11, 2011 Full story: Sactown Royalty

The Maloofs will always be some playas, Geoff Petrie can neva be a hata, Chris Webber will always be a playa, Mike Biiby can neva be a hata, Vlade Divac will always be a player, Doug Christe can neva be a hata, Bobby Jackson will always be a playa, Peja Stojakovic can neva be a hata, White Chocalate will always be a playa, Rick Adelman can neva be ...

Full Story
sacramentolynn

Auburn, CA

#1 Mar 11, 2011
It did bring tears to my eyes. Thank you for the video. What will we do if the we can't watch the Kings??
jrseeboy

Citrus Heights, CA

#2 Mar 12, 2011
As an employee at Arco for 14 yrs and a season ticket holder before that, I remember most of the moments and the players involved. WELL DONE. This city has lost something very very special . . . . . .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Omri Casspi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wayne Ellington and Omri Casspi not extended qu... (Jul '13) Jul '13 michagant 1
NBA Player Omri Casspi Needs a Change of Scene (Apr '12) Apr '12 may2285 1
Purim spoof: Jewish NBA player "Completely not ... (Feb '12) Feb '12 five_david 1

Omri Casspi People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE