Rockets roll past Jazz with renewed offense

Dec 1, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Houston Chronicle

A Rockets lead that had reached 10 was just about gone, down to its final point, when Kelvin Sampson called a timeout to put things in order.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Dec 4, 2012
Fishes

Mountain View, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Linsanity maybe over... but Lin is getting more confidant taking the ball to the hoop himself. He simply burned Mo Williams twice in straight-up one-on-one at the end of the game to easy scores. He needs to keep he foot off the line... as that is like the third game he made a super long "2" from behind the arc.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

I think he is way better than last year, the stats may not show it but look at Asik,Parsons, Patterson they are all having better seasons and Harden also. His energy and hustle is contagious to his team mates.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

average

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Omer Asik Discussions

Search the Omer Asik Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NBA Trade News: Jeremy Lin Likely Heading To Ti... May '14 Ginobili 2
NBA Trade Rumors: Jeremy Lin, Omer Asik & Chand... May '14 Pete 130
Houston Rockets Reportedly Not Planning to Trad... May '14 Leon the Great Larroc 5
Philadelphia 76ers Should Be Cautious About Tra... (Dec '13) Dec '13 xKINGxDYCEx 2
Stopping former Rocket Goran Dragic big task fo... (Mar '13) Mar '13 rocketfever76 1
Should the Bulls Have Kept Omer Asik and Not Ta... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Ginobili 2
Harden leads Rockets over Grizzlies 121-96 (Dec '12) Dec '12 Ginobili 4
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••