Rockets roll past Jazz with renewed offense

Dec 1, 2012 Full story: Houston Chronicle

A Rockets lead that had reached 10 was just about gone, down to its final point, when Kelvin Sampson called a timeout to put things in order.

Full Story
Fishes

Santa Clara, CA

#1 Dec 2, 2012
Linsanity maybe over... but Lin is getting more confidant taking the ball to the hoop himself. He simply burned Mo Williams twice in straight-up one-on-one at the end of the game to easy scores. He needs to keep he foot off the line... as that is like the third game he made a super long "2" from behind the arc.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#2 Dec 4, 2012
I think he is way better than last year, the stats may not show it but look at Asik,Parsons, Patterson they are all having better seasons and Harden also. His energy and hustle is contagious to his team mates.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3 Dec 4, 2012
average

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Omer Asik Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NBA Trade Rumors: Jeremy Lin, Omer Asik & Chand... (May '14) Sep '14 cavas 132
NBA Trade News: Jeremy Lin Likely Heading To Ti... (May '14) May '14 Ginobili 2
Houston Rockets Reportedly Not Planning to Trad... (May '14) May '14 Leon the Great La... 5
Philadelphia 76ers Should Be Cautious About Tra... (Dec '13) Dec '13 xKINGxDYCEx 2
Stopping former Rocket Goran Dragic big task fo... (Mar '13) Mar '13 rocketfever76 1
Should the Bulls Have Kept Omer Asik and Not Ta... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Ginobili 2
Harden leads Rockets over Grizzlies 121-96 (Dec '12) Dec '12 Ginobili 4
More from around the web