A pointed question

A pointed question

There are 1 comment on the NBA story from Jul 20, 2010, titled A pointed question. In it, NBA reports that:

Two games were all it took to jump start the conversation. Two games that didn't count in the standings, that mostly didn't have NBA players, that weren't played in NBA cities ... two games that were supposed to be about point-guard depth in Memphis and not about Mike Conley as the team's starter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBA.

Ziggy

AOL

#1 Jul 20, 2010
I think The Grizzles should take Josh Boone because he and Rudy are Good friends played together as kids then at Uconn have a history together.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

O.J. Mayo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Los Angeles Clippers have Chris Paul; who's next? (Jul '13) May '15 tom wingo 6
News Dirk Nowitzki Calls out Mark Cuban for Dallas M... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Austin 1
News Grizzlies brass like how team is coming together (Jul '12) Jul '12 AndybigDwiddie 2
News Michael Beasley, OJ Mayo Could Finally Live Up ... (Jul '12) Jul '12 calvin richards 1
News In Case You Missed It: Here is Tony Allen's Nas... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Eee 1
News Gilbert Arenas: How Arenas Would Fit in Memphis... (Mar '12) Mar '12 barry38372 1
News O.J. Mayo's Agent Owns Some Questionable Property (Nov '11) Nov '11 steve 1
More from around the web