A look at the 2008 portion of the pre...

A look at the 2008 portion of the prep basketball season

There are 1 comment on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Dec 23, 2008, titled A look at the 2008 portion of the prep basketball season. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

With the holiday season upon us, and prep basketball teams getting a mid-season rest, the Sun-News wanted to take a look at the city's class 3-5A programs at this juncture of the season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

Since: Aug 08

Santa Fe, NM

#1 Dec 24, 2008
I notice that Coach Abney is becoming quite proficient at luring transfers to his program--not just any old player but impact players who contribute instantly. It is a slippery slope to pursue. What goes around comes around. It isn't fair to the kids who grow up wanting to play basketball for the Bulldawgs and get bumped from the roster by a transfer. The coaches in the district know what is happening, too. Tread carefully is all I am saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News K'ville teams spoil Clear Lake's homecoming (Jan '11) Jan '11 guest 5
News Wilder scores 24, Lady Trojans rout Ukiah (Dec '10) Dec '10 Ronald H 2
News Littlestown hits the road, thumps York Suburban (Oct '10) Oct '10 real eagle 5
News Mayfield, Las Cruces girls host first-round games (Mar '09) Mar '09 JLO 1
News Bulldawgs down Trojans in OT in boys action (Jan '09) Jan '09 Free Spirit 2
News Bay Rivers District wrestling preview (Jan '09) Jan '09 poquoson wrestlin... 1
News Mayfield boys hold off Cruces (Jan '08) Jan '08 Billy 1
More from around the web