Magic hope championship will fall in place with Vince Carter in...

It will take a few more weeks and several dozen more phone calls with agents and general managers before he can exhale. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
fort pierce blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#41 Jun 27, 2009
you guy's finally get kobes mug off our website and now you put a video feed of queen james and shaq?????? what's wrong with you guy's???
Your Stepdad

San Angelo, TX

#42 Jun 27, 2009
Turk wrote:
Magic will be a mediocre team without him, they wont be in the finals next year
Your an fool.
steve

Muskegon, MI

#44 Jun 27, 2009
disappointed wrote:
<quoted text>
I see it is time to start ignoring the troller.
Dude you have no insight so I find it funny you act like you've brought anything to the table.
Again I'm sure you are acting this way to get attention so don't feel bad when I start ignoring your shots at me. Seeing as you haven't even had any good ones. But I feel the need to laugh at you one last time before ignoring you.
You've obviously either never watched a NBA game or you are just typing to try and get a rise out of people. Your kindergarten responses of the "nana nana poo poo, I'm rubber your glue" variety makes me think it's because you're seeking attention. So enjoy my last post to you.
BTW I bet when people read this thread they're laughing at you're lack of basketball knowledge a lot more than they are at mine.
i need to say no more than espn, and tnt, fox sports once in awile. stick with it you will catch on.
Heblo Turkaloser

United States

#46 Jun 27, 2009
Brandon Bass is our guy. Young, physical, solid mid range jumpshot that is progressing, great defender and rebounder. He will do all of the dirty work under the basket for Dwight. Shard will be so much more effective at his natural position and he can finish games at PF with Pietrus sliding into the lineup. Our depth will be fine with Bass and resigning Gortat.

PG.Nelson/AJ
SG.Vince/JJ
SF.Shard/Pietrus
PF.Bass/Anderson
C.Dwight/Gortat

Our team looks so freakin stacked. I think we run right through the East as long as the Cavs don't get Sheed...

“If you say it, back it up”

Since: Jan 08

Ocoee, FL

#47 Jun 27, 2009
LMAO wrote:
If SVG doesn't mess him up I'm telling you all right now that the Anderson guy is going to make a big difference.
6'10"...can shoot the 3 plus go to the basket and also rebound. Plus he has BBall intelligence.
I also now think the Best Trade so far is the Richard Jefferson to the Spurs deal. They just made the Spurs at least the #2 team in the West again.
I hope Hedo goes to the Pistons. It would be fun to have the Magic whip up on him next year!
:)
Yep, we know how SVG is always messing up stuff. I agree with you on Ryan Anderson. I have been checking out his stats. If you look at all the games he played over 30 mins last year, here are his stats:

FG%- 50.5%
17 ppg
8 rpg
2.9 - 3pt/game
3pt%- 49%
FT%- 82.1%
1 steal per game

“Are You Kidding Me? SHAQ left?”

Since: Feb 08

Orlando[Alt.Springs]-Houston

#48 Jun 28, 2009
Michael in Ocoee wrote:
Did you all read where Hedo turned down Otis' offer of 4 yrs/$36 million? Hedo needs to fire his agent! Only 4 teams really have any money to spend this year....yet take a look at these Free Agents this year....no particular order:
UNRESTRICTED:
Hedo Turkoglu
Shawn Marion
Ron Artest
Lamar Odom
Ben Gordon
Allen Iverson
Rasheed Wallace
Jason Kidd
Andre Miller
Drew Gooden
Mike Bibby
Trevor Ariza
Flip Murray
Grant Hill
Zaza Pachulia
RESTRICTED:
Marcin Gortat
David Lee
Ramon Sessions
Glen Davis
Leon Powe
Paul Millsap
Charlie Villanueva
Nate Robinson
This list doesn't even included guys that can opt out if they so desire like: Carlos Boozer, Mehmet Okur & Al Harrington.
If the report was true, Turk was nuts to turn down $9 million/year. That was a gift!
WOW...really....where did you read that.???
That is a very fair deal....if not better.....
Seems like we did our part....

#49 Jun 28, 2009
LMAO wrote:
If SVG doesn't mess him up I'm telling you all right now that the Anderson guy is going to make a big difference.
6'10"...can shoot the 3 plus go to the basket and also rebound. Plus he has BBall intelligence.
I also now think the Best Trade so far is the Richard Jefferson to the Spurs deal. They just made the Spurs at least the #2 team in the West again.
I hope Hedo goes to the Pistons. It would be fun to have the Magic whip up on him next year!
:)
Intelectual BB knowledge from LMAO...??
Mind blowing...You know JJ is still in Orlando right..??
lol

#50 Jun 28, 2009
Michael in Ocoee wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, we know how SVG is always messing up stuff. I agree with you on Ryan Anderson. I have been checking out his stats. If you look at all the games he played over 30 mins last year, here are his stats:
FG%- 50.5%
17 ppg
8 rpg
2.9 - 3pt/game
3pt%- 49%
FT%- 82.1%
1 steal per game
Hmmmm....Seems like OTIS did find something else on this one.

“If you say it, back it up”

Since: Jan 08

Ocoee, FL

#51 Jun 28, 2009
O-MAGIC wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW...really....where did you read that.???
That is a very fair deal....if not better.....
Seems like we did our part....
I read it, but I can't find what article. Maybe it was pulled because it is incorrect. I threw it out there to see if anyone else did.
disappointed

Council Bluffs, IA

#52 Jun 28, 2009
Michael in Ocoee wrote:
<quoted text>
I read it, but I can't find what article. Maybe it was pulled because it is incorrect. I threw it out there to see if anyone else did.
I read it in several articles throughout Yahoo, ESPN, AOL, and HoopsHype as well so I think it's true.

That being said I can't imagine a team outside of Portland and Detroit offering him that kind of money. Now that Orlando has an exit strategy it will hurt him with those teams as well.

I wouldn't be shocked to see the price come down to closer to 8 million and Orlando deciding to not spend the MLE and let Gortat walk and just sign him for what those two contracts would have cost, should the number come down.

As it stands I love the Magic's chances next year if they resign Gortat and spend the MLE. If they do that they will be stacked no matter who they get for the MLE. Some good free agents out there to be had for that range and not enough teams spending money this summer is definitely a huge help to Orlando.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mickael Pietrus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NBA Trade Rumors: Toronto Raptors trade Andrea ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 fabesballin 2
A Few Thoughts as Ray Leaves for the Heat (Jul '12) Jul '12 Metta World Pimpslap 3
Celtics agree to 3-year deal with Jason Terry (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ginobili 2
Post a Comment (Jun '09) Nov '11 hervelegersale 3
Anez Sez: We Ain't Dead Yet (May '10) May '10 memorial day 1
Magic beat Hawks 112-98, take 2-0 series lead (May '10) May '10 money man 7
OrlandoMagic.com: Air France Soars (Jun '09) Jun '09 Sol Rosenberg 2

Mickael Pietrus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE