Magic win Game 7, advance to Eastern Conference Finals

Halfway home to a championship. Incredibly, given the tall odds against them, that's where the Orlando Magic find themselves after ousting the defending champion Boston Celtics 101-82 in Game 7 on Sunday night at TD Banknorth Garden. Full Story
Black Bolt

Fruitland Park, FL

#24 May 17, 2009
Where's Charles? Not only did I say the Magic would win, but stupid 32-0 record of the Celtics is no more!!! Bring on the Cavs!! Magic, way to keep it together.
Jim

United States

#25 May 17, 2009
Well, Orlando you did it! Don't get too excited though, because you're going to get swept by Cleveland. You live and die by the 3-point shot, and tonight, you got lucky! Here's hoping you get swept by the Cavs and the Cavs get swept by the Nuggets.
nanningbob

Nanning, China

#26 May 17, 2009
Way to go Hedo, way to go MP, both came up big. Good defense all game long. I believe we are the only team in the NBA that the Celtics have never beaten in the playoffs. Yeah, we go down as one of the very few teams that beat Boston in a game 7. To the Boston fans, it had to happen sooner or later. You had to run out of miracle finishes. See you next year. Hey Kenny look forward to debating with you.
Shannon Burkes Dog

United States

#29 May 17, 2009
I called this one, folks. I also did like I promised and bit a whole slew of them Celtics on the ankle before the game.

You're welcome, Magic fans.

I'm calling the next series now: Magic in 6.
Jim

United States

#30 May 17, 2009
Dave - Prepare yourself. Like it or not, you're going to hear about the Red Sox and then the Patriots.
Jon

Orlando, FL

#31 May 17, 2009
Jim wrote:
Well, Orlando you did it! Don't get too excited though, because you're going to get swept by Cleveland. You live and die by the 3-point shot, and tonight, you got lucky! Here's hoping you get swept by the Cavs and the Cavs get swept by the Nuggets.
Suck one. Lebrons goin down.
Sleeper13

United States

#32 May 17, 2009
CharlesB222 aka Jim from Debary,

I can not wait to see your excuses. Remember you called a Celtic's win back in January . I remember....you said ..." mark my word, either the Pistons or Celtics will eliminate the Magic from the playoffs". Are you know going to say that "ooppss I meant the Cavs"?

Since: May 09

Winter Springs, FL

#33 May 17, 2009
Congratulations to the Orlando Magic !!! What a game it was tonight. I enjoyed every minute of it. It will be a fun series against LeBron. GO MAGIC!!!
george anderson jr

Palm Coast, FL

#34 May 17, 2009
Jim wrote:
Well, Orlando you did it! Don't get too excited though, because you're going to get swept by Cleveland. You live and die by the 3-point shot, and tonight, you got lucky! Here's hoping you get swept by the Cavs and the Cavs get swept by the Nuggets.
LOL dream on Jim wanna be,cleveland is going down period end of discussion.
Magic 4 Real

Lakeland, FL

#35 May 17, 2009
Ray wrote:
Ohhh geez. Now we have to hear about the Tragic for another week,
Get off the blog and you dont have to hear it or reading it but seems that you are enjoyng the win tough
Sighsmatters

Mountain View, CA

#36 May 17, 2009
Y a w n. NBA is a freaking joke as are the Tragic. How many games left in the season 200,000?
say what

San Antonio, TX

#38 May 17, 2009
Jim wrote:
Well, Orlando you did it! Don't get too excited though, because you're going to get swept by Cleveland. You live and die by the 3-point shot, and tonight, you got lucky! Here's hoping you get swept by the Cavs and the Cavs get swept by the Nuggets.
hay jim didnt you say if the magic won one of the games of the first 2 games in boston that you wuold never post here again?
did you say the magic had no chance to win the series?
did you say the magic would only win 2 games and it would be over by game 5?
how many predictions do you have to get wrong to get the hell out of this fourm no one listens to you and you only talk to yourself thats why you do 100 posts back to back cuz the only people who listen to you is yourself and your alter psyco ego
Steve

Orange City, FL

#39 May 17, 2009
Go Magic! Routed the C's in a game no one thought we could win. Now it's time to take one the first 2 games against the Cav's.
Aron

United States

#40 May 17, 2009
Jim wrote:
Well, Orlando you did it! Don't get too excited though, because you're going to get swept by Cleveland. You live and die by the 3-point shot, and tonight, you got lucky! Here's hoping you get swept by the Cavs and the Cavs get swept by the Nuggets.
Mmm, must be a CLE fan. Ummm, we've been very quiet from 3 land. So it's only a matter of time. I just hope that CLE has it's running shoes on, because we are going to run them out of the bldg.
Lou to the Rescue

Maitland, FL

#41 May 17, 2009
Fan since the beginning wrote:
Go Magic. Bring on the Cavs. Who the hell have they played? The Hawks and the Pistons...give me a break. Magic in 6.
I agree. Did they knock off the defending champs on THEIR COURT? Hell no, we did! Go Magic!!!!!!
question

Mountain View, CA

#42 May 17, 2009
Jim wrote:
Well, Orlando you did it! Don't get too excited though, because you're going to get swept by Cleveland. You live and die by the 3-point shot, and tonight, you got lucky! Here's hoping you get swept by the Cavs and the Cavs get swept by the Nuggets.
They didn't live or die by the three in game six, yet they still won.
Steve

Orange City, FL

#44 May 17, 2009
Jim wrote:
Well, Orlando you did it! Don't get too excited though, because you're going to get swept by Cleveland. You live and die by the 3-point shot, and tonight, you got lucky! Here's hoping you get swept by the Cavs and the Cavs get swept by the Nuggets.
We own the Cavs. I say we'll win in 6.
Magic 4 Real

Lakeland, FL

#45 May 17, 2009
Jim wrote:
Well, Orlando you did it! Don't get too excited though, because you're going to get swept by Cleveland. You live and die by the 3-point shot, and tonight, you got lucky! Here's hoping you get swept by the Cavs and the Cavs get swept by the Nuggets.
Get out of here you stinky, get a life and we are actually glad of your prediction since you have been a looser all season, what is your record with Orlando 15 and 82??? You are phatetic
Mike

Daytona Beach, FL

#46 May 17, 2009
Magic rout Celtics in Game 7. Great Series. This is the most talented team left, overall. Enough Said
Jim

United States

#47 May 17, 2009
Get a grip, Magic fans! This would have been much different if the Celtics had their entire team available. It took you seven games to beat a wounded team. Whooopie! Cleveland is getting the brooms ready just for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mickael Pietrus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NBA Trade Rumors: Toronto Raptors trade Andrea ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 fabesballin 2
A Few Thoughts as Ray Leaves for the Heat (Jul '12) Jul '12 Metta World Pimpslap 3
Celtics agree to 3-year deal with Jason Terry (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ginobili 2
Post a Comment (Jun '09) Nov '11 hervelegersale 3
Anez Sez: We Ain't Dead Yet (May '10) May '10 memorial day 1
Magic beat Hawks 112-98, take 2-0 series lead (May '10) May '10 money man 7
OrlandoMagic.com: Air France Soars (Jun '09) Jun '09 Sol Rosenberg 2

Mickael Pietrus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE