Paint Cleveland Redd '08: Some Michael Redd facts

May 25, 2008 Full story: Cleveland.com 6

Posted by Dan Labbe, cleveland.com May 22, 2008 09:30AM Categories: PaintitRedd Grahpic submitted by Adam Tyler Cavaliers fans, your voices have been heard! Two days ago I officially started the get Michael ...

Full Story
Gina Brewer

Acworth, GA

#1 May 28, 2008
Please add me to the PaintRedd Petition for the Cavs to pickup Michael Redd. He is an awesome player and would be a great addition to the team.
Gina Brewer

Acworth, GA

#2 May 28, 2008
Please add my name to the PaintitRedd petition for the Cleveland Cavaliers to pickup Michael Redd. He is an outstanding basketball player and would be an excellent addition to the team.
Steve Phillips

Hartland, WI

#3 Jun 2, 2008
Redd would be an excellent fit in Cleveland! It would give both teams better options next season
Joshua Layfield

Salisbury, MD

#4 Jun 9, 2008
Add My Name To The PaintitRed petition for the Cleveland Cavaliers to get Michael Redd.....He Would Put The Team Over The Top
Tom-Milwaukee

Milwaukee, WI

#6 Jun 20, 2008
You might like Redd but he is a brown nose. He could stir up some things in Clevland when he doesn't get his 30 attempts a game.
john

Mansfield, OH

#7 Jun 26, 2008
add me to the capagin. lebron is gonna leave if we dont win. redd is our best chance. hes a great player who could do great things in cleveland.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Redd Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Phoenix Suns facing big decisions, looking for ... (Jun '12) Jun '12 CarverSucks 1
Why Michael Redd Should Never Play for the Milw... (May '10) Jun '10 matt 2
Choose Best Single-Season Performance In Ohio S... (Feb '10) Mar '10 luckyduffer 54 9
Chris Mannix: Bucks keep sights set on 2011 (Feb '10) Feb '10 Pete Saas 1
Orlando Magic vs. Milwaukee Bucks live blog (Jan '10) Jan '10 Maroussia 1
Dallas Mavericks trade former Gopher Kris Humph... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Hmmmmmmmmmm 2
NBA: Cavs coast over Bucks | The Columbus Dispatch (Dec '09) Dec '09 Darin Smith 2
More from around the web