Heat makes pitch to Mo Williams

Heat makes pitch to Mo Williams

There are 26 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Jul 8, 2007, titled Heat makes pitch to Mo Williams. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

An NBA source confirmed Sunday that Heat coach Pat Riley and members of the team's front office met Saturday with Bucks free-agent point guard Mo Williams.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rob Z

Hialeah, FL

#24 Jul 8, 2007
sammy wrote:
<quoted text>And you thought you were getting Billups....ahahahahaahahahahaa hahahahh.stick with what you got...Nothing.. don't Payton,shaq,and Mourning collect pension this year? suckers
yea sure we got nothing.. that comment right there proves you dont know shit. We got the best player in the NBA next to Kobe ass wipe and Shaq. Get ready for us to sweep ur punk Canadian Raptor asses. What a gay mascot anyhow.. lol Dont even come on here saying that shit boy Ill kill u u dont know me.
Rob Z

Hialeah, FL

#25 Jul 8, 2007
Old? If you consider 30 years old.. sure I guess. Look you got old farts playing at 50 years old in the MLB. How old is Roger Clemmons?
Rob Z

Hialeah, FL

#26 Jul 8, 2007
sammy wrote:
<quoted text>signing you to life was god's biggest mistake and your mama.Take it with a grain of salt dude.Your team got lucky last year cause they played Dallas. We all know about Dallas. Your team is old and decrepid. Not to mention a fat overgrown rapper named well do we have to. they are done idiot. Tahnk for Kopano though.Seems he was not that important to a down falling team.SO sad.
Y

Yea sure we all know about Dallas.. a team that went 67-15 this season and went and blew it in the first round of the playoffs to the Warriors.. yea that sounds pretty bad. But then they was alot better in the playoffs last year bitch. A team unstoppable.. wait but ur Raptors werent even in the playoffs that year so I wont even go there.. yea your Raps suck they lost to the Nets in the first round. hahaha
Rob Z

Hialeah, FL

#27 Jul 8, 2007
sammy wrote:
What the Heat needs is an overhaul. Maybe a good dosage of geritol could help Pat. Stop guessing what you need...its pretty obvious what you have now.Basically a retired washed up rapper, kidney less bafoon, an addicted stripper going ex sonic,brycream slick back 80's coach. They wern't champs these were chumps!
Yea ur mom needs to lose some weight fool.. I just had sex with her last night.
Dave

Basel, Switzerland

#28 Jul 8, 2007
Hope M.Williams will sign! That would be the right move at the point guard position. Next step I would love would be a sign and trade deal with posey for juan carlos navarro (for backup point guard) and E.Thomas/B.Haywood. Thomas and Haywood aren`t able to replace Posey but for the Future it would be the best! If possible then they should:- sign Mickael Pietrus (difficulties with salary cap) or - make a trade for maggatte! If Navarro would come, J-Will have to go -> Trade, also is Wright an opinion!

Let`s hope the best

Heat 07/08:
M.Williams J.Navarro
D.Wade D.Cook
Pietrus A.Walker/Wright
Haslem E.Thomas/Haywood
O`Neal A.Mourning
jhern

United States

#29 Jul 13, 2007
sammy, you know nothing about basketball, let alone the heat. So what, kapono shot well, he is slow and cant defend. the heat is gonna run all over your sorry a** fagtors

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Redd Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Phoenix Suns facing big decisions, looking for ... (Jun '12) Jun '12 CarverSucks 1
News Why Michael Redd Should Never Play for the Milw... (May '10) Jun '10 matt 2
News Choose Best Single-Season Performance In Ohio S... (Feb '10) Mar '10 luckyduffer 54 9
News Chris Mannix: Bucks keep sights set on 2011 (Feb '10) Feb '10 Pete Saas 1
News Orlando Magic vs. Milwaukee Bucks live blog (Jan '10) Jan '10 Maroussia 1
News Dallas Mavericks trade former Gopher Kris Humph... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Hmmmmmmmmmm 2
News NBA: Cavs coast over Bucks | The Columbus Dispatch (Dec '09) Dec '09 Darin Smith 2
More from around the web