Knicks stage comeback against Bucks, ...

Knicks stage comeback against Bucks, 91-88

There are 6 comments on the Newsday story from Nov 30, 2007, titled Knicks stage comeback against Bucks, 91-88. In it, Newsday reports that:

No questioning the Knicks' effort on this night. Jamal Crawford made the go-ahead basket with 28 seconds left, and New York erased a 17-point deficit to beat the Milwaukee Bucks 91-88 on Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

tjrover

Monterey, CA

#1 Nov 30, 2007
Pity. I was actually hoping for another no-show performance as I truly feel it would have finally punched Isiah's ticket out of town.
Dr Bond

Rochester, MA

#2 Dec 1, 2007
Give Isiah one more chance. He may still turn this around.
PC Police

Paterson, NJ

#3 Dec 1, 2007
My heros. They play like garbage the first 3 quarters, then turn it on in te 4th. Sounds like the same old lazy attitude from this team. They are going nowhere fast.
Frank

East Brunswick, NJ

#4 Dec 1, 2007
Did anyone notice how well the team played when Steph went to the locker room?
Fed Up

AOL

#5 Dec 1, 2007
Dump Marbury, he is the cancer, with him gone other players will step up and take the lead!
Frank

East Brunswick, NJ

#6 Dec 1, 2007
Benching isn't enough. He's got to be released or traded ofr this team to have a chance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Redd Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Phoenix Suns facing big decisions, looking for ... (Jun '12) Jun '12 CarverSucks 1
News Why Michael Redd Should Never Play for the Milw... (May '10) Jun '10 matt 2
News Choose Best Single-Season Performance In Ohio S... (Feb '10) Mar '10 luckyduffer 54 9
News Chris Mannix: Bucks keep sights set on 2011 (Feb '10) Feb '10 Pete Saas 1
News Orlando Magic vs. Milwaukee Bucks live blog (Jan '10) Jan '10 Maroussia 1
News Dallas Mavericks trade former Gopher Kris Humph... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Hmmmmmmmmmm 2
News NBA: Cavs coast over Bucks | The Columbus Dispatch (Dec '09) Dec '09 Darin Smith 2
More from around the web