Tonight's Game: Bucks at Magic

Tonight's Game: Bucks at Magic

There are 9 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Oct 31, 2007, titled Tonight's Game: Bucks at Magic. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Bucks at Magic, 7 p.m. WHERE : Amway Arena, Orlando RECORDS : Magic 0-0; Bucks 0-0. ON THE AIR: TV: FSN; Radio: WDBO AM 580; Spanish language: WONQ AM 1030.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Chris

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Oct 31, 2007
Really? What was the point of that? Why even post it?
marko

Orlando, FL

#2 Oct 31, 2007
florida sports network? i have basic cable..i never seen fsn...i see sunshine and no magic game is being aired..this is hog wash..run shaq out of town,and now the fans get dissed...mr.devos is loosing my trust and respect fast.so is brighthouse cable co....both sides need to stop the greed,please.
marko

Orlando, FL

#3 Oct 31, 2007
it won't be aired,find a new team to root for...and it is brighthouse and magic to blame..might as well sale the team to new city...if we can't watch,why pay taxes for them...
marko

Orlando, FL

#4 Oct 31, 2007
the game won't be aired on sunshine ...i don't wanna pay taxes anymore for a team that shuns poor people..sale the damn team you greedy bastards..
marko

Orlando, FL

#5 Oct 31, 2007
who cares..life long ex magic fan...i guess lets go celtics...not my fault..blame brighthouse and magic front office..

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#6 Oct 31, 2007
marko wrote:
it won't be aired,find a new team to root for...and it is brighthouse and magic to blame..might as well sale the team to new city...if we can't watch,why pay taxes for them...
You would find a new team to root for simply because you might not see every game on TV this season? Wow, glad the Magic have loyal fans.
marko

Orlando, FL

#7 Oct 31, 2007
LOYAL FANS...YOU WANNA TALK LOYAL..TALK BRIGHTHOUSE AND MAGIC FRONT OFFICE RIPPING FANS A NEW ONE...THATS NOT LOYAL...I PAY TAXES HERE..MY SWEAT GOES TO THAT TEAM ALSO...CORP. AMERICA IS WAY TO GREEDY,IT IS CHOKING THE COUNTRY ALREADY..
CHILDREN WHO LOVE MAGIC GET HURT THEY CAN'T WATCH BECAUSE THEY ARE POOR PEOPLE...WHO'S LOYAL.....THEY THREATING TO PULL MAGIC OUT OF TOWN EVERY YEAR FOR SOME REASON..I WANT A LOYAL TEAM TO THE COMMUNITY..MR.DEVOS

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#8 Oct 31, 2007
marko wrote:
LOYAL FANS...YOU WANNA TALK LOYAL..TALK BRIGHTHOUSE AND MAGIC FRONT OFFICE RIPPING FANS A NEW ONE...THATS NOT LOYAL...I PAY TAXES HERE..MY SWEAT GOES TO THAT TEAM ALSO...CORP. AMERICA IS WAY TO GREEDY,IT IS CHOKING THE COUNTRY ALREADY..
CHILDREN WHO LOVE MAGIC GET HURT THEY CAN'T WATCH BECAUSE THEY ARE POOR PEOPLE...WHO'S LOYAL.....THEY THREATING TO PULL MAGIC OUT OF TOWN EVERY YEAR FOR SOME REASON..I WANT A LOYAL TEAM TO THE COMMUNITY..MR.DEVOS
I am simply making the point that switching your support to another team because yours is not on TV as much is hardly the action of a loyal fan. Where I come from, when you support a team, you support them for life. I now live several hours drive from my favourite soccer team, and they are on television roughly once a season. That doesn't mean I am going to support someone else.

The Magic will still have roughly half their games televised even if the FSN issue is not sorted out. And even if it isn't resolved, why not go to a sports bar to watch, or pay $10 for a ticket and actually go to a game once in a while. The Magic are not a charity - they have to make the TV deal as a business decision. I would like to think that had they known what Brighthouse planned to do, they would have chosen differently, but how about this - instead of supporting Boston, why not cancel your BrightHouse subscription and go with a satellite package that will show the games.
Ryaoni

Orlando, FL

#9 Oct 31, 2007
Direct TV is looking good

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Redd Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Phoenix Suns facing big decisions, looking for ... (Jun '12) Jun '12 CarverSucks 1
News Why Michael Redd Should Never Play for the Milw... (May '10) Jun '10 matt 2
News Choose Best Single-Season Performance In Ohio S... (Feb '10) Mar '10 luckyduffer 54 9
News Chris Mannix: Bucks keep sights set on 2011 (Feb '10) Feb '10 Pete Saas 1
News Orlando Magic vs. Milwaukee Bucks live blog (Jan '10) Jan '10 Maroussia 1
News Dallas Mavericks trade former Gopher Kris Humph... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Hmmmmmmmmmm 2
News NBA: Cavs coast over Bucks | The Columbus Dispatch (Dec '09) Dec '09 Darin Smith 2
More from around the web